BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Laura F.
New Albany, IN
Good product lasted a long time and didn't breakout out my skin or over dry it so I would definetly use it again and reccomend to friends
Amanda D.
This toner is alcohol free which was a large part of why i chose it. It smells really nice and my skin always feels fresh after using it.
Monique M.
I'm not a big fan of it. It's good but not on my skin it leaves it feeling really sticky but it does make my face look soft and brighter.
Alexandra B.
Los Angeles
It is an amazing product. Ever since I started using it I fell in love with it. I recommend it to anyone how what's to try something new.
Eirinn M.
One of the best toners I've ever had 100% I just love it so much! Your skin soaks it up immediately leaving fresh looking, hydrated skin
Haley K.
This was ok. I'm really sensitive to toners, and I didn't have a major reaction to this one, just a minor one. Still not perfect though.
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
This is a great product. Feels great on my skin and helps to keep it even. I've used it many times and it's a staple in my beauty drawer
Sammy C.
I had been using witch hazel and it was too harsh and drying on my face. I love that it is 0 alcohol, it is very good for sensitive skin
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Smells fresh and is so cleansing. After I was my face I always use a cotton round and swipe this cooling toner all over. It is awesome!!
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
I haven't used this in a while but it left a nice fresh feeling and smelled pretty nice too. I love loreal products so I had to try it.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?