BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brandy M.
Harker Hts, TX
Feels very refreshing after you use it. I've tried many many many items lol but this one I'm satisfied with until they make another lol.
Sloan A.
Mineral Ridge, OH
Made my skin dry and burned my eyes. Has a good smell and like the color though. I would recommend not for younger skin not mature skin.
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
Made my face feel refreshed. Loved how my skin felt after.” I don’t feel like it really make my skin better though. In sure if it works.
ysamar v.
Mission, TX
It's fresh and I love the smell good price to you can find in your nearly drugstore cos was greens all that good stuff I highly recommend!
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Smells fresh and is so cleansing. After I was my face I always use a cotton round and swipe this cooling toner all over. It is awesome!!
Melissa D.
Lynbrook, NY
I love this toner because I tend to
Have dry skin in certain seasons and without the alcohol it works wonder take off any makeup residue
Shelby L.
Clinton
I thought it was decent for the value however I don’t use toner very often. One of those products that good! But sits in my drawer a lot.
Amanda D.
This toner is alcohol free which was a large part of why i chose it. It smells really nice and my skin always feels fresh after using it.
Sammy C.
I had been using witch hazel and it was too harsh and drying on my face. I love that it is 0 alcohol, it is very good for sensitive skin
Alexandra B.
Los Angeles
It is an amazing product. Ever since I started using it I fell in love with it. I recommend it to anyone how what's to try something new.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?