BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

member-7e138f417
For awhile I used these products together and it helped clear up my problem areas on my face so I would definitely reccomend it to other people !
Alondra R.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
i love love love this toner . ive tried many & this one of favorites so far , i definitely recommend. it leaves your skin feeling so fresh & nice
Bailey H.
Clarksville, TN
I am not sure what toner is suppose to do for your face. But while I was using this product my face wasnt as dried out as much as it used to be.
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
This product is great to use to strip face and start fresh after a good wash. I've only used it once and plan to continue it in my daily routine.
shweta a.
Delray Beach , DC
I love this toner a lot. It leaves my skin fresh and smooth.It smells very good and it is very gentle on my skin.I am very happy with this toner.
Debbie M.
West Point
Purchased at: Walgreens
Non-greasy formula tones the skin well doesn't overdrive doesn't tighten too much leaves you feeling smooth and silky highly recommended product
Shyla M.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m new to the skincare game, so I haven’t been using this product for long. In less than a week, my face felt so much softer and more hydrated.
Bev M.
This is a great product for the price it smells good in the bottle butvwgen I'm putting it in it smells funny in my opinion but it works great!!
Meghan D.
Camden
Very good toner and very inexpensive. I have very sensitive skin and am prone to breakouts, but this toner is alcohol-free and gentle on my face.
Rosaly N.
I have been using this toner for years! My mother bought it for me when I was in college. Years later I went in for a facial to an upscale salon.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?