BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Adrianna W.
Honestly never noticed a difference using this. I'm sure t works for some, I just wasn't too amused. It's a great price though compared to others.
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
This toner moisturizes and exfoliates my combination, sometimes uneven skin and it smells nice! It’s a good price and also doesn’t dry my skin out.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
I don't like fragrance in my skin care. It is unnecessary. I was disappointed to receive this from a friend. The smell is strong of fake fragrance.
RUBY l.
i love this toner cant live without it use it everyday it smells great and works for my face i always apply it before my makeup and its affordable
Sam S.
I was hesitant trying this but it was so nice! It's moisturizing and evens out my skin tone without leaving the face feeling greasy or too tight.
Adela C.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Always use this toner at the end of my skin care routine, I love it ... so refreshing my skin doesn't feel fresh and complete when I don't use it
Bailey H.
Clarksville, TN
I am not sure what toner is suppose to do for your face. But while I was using this product my face wasnt as dried out as much as it used to be.
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
This product is great to use to strip face and start fresh after a good wash. I've only used it once and plan to continue it in my daily routine.
Alondra R.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
i love love love this toner . ive tried many & this one of favorites so far , i definitely recommend. it leaves your skin feeling so fresh & nice
shweta a.
Delray Beach , DC
I love this toner a lot. It leaves my skin fresh and smooth.It smells very good and it is very gentle on my skin.I am very happy with this toner.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?