BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Martezia R.
Mesa, AZ
Love love love. Ism what more to say. Awesome product and good price. Very effective. Not disappointing at all. Would highly recommend to everyone.
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
This toner moisturizes and exfoliates my combination, sometimes uneven skin and it smells nice! It’s a good price and also doesn’t dry my skin out.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
I don't like fragrance in my skin care. It is unnecessary. I was disappointed to receive this from a friend. The smell is strong of fake fragrance.
Stephanie S.
Saint James, MO
I like the way this makes me feel refreshed. however, I don't like the stickiness to it so I still use a moisturizer. but I still like the product.
Tess T.
I have been using this product for so long. Defiantly a holy grail! It makes my face feel moisturized but not too sticky. And doesn’t break me out.
Laura P.
Closter, NJ
Leaves skin feeling fresh and cleans out pores. Because it is alcohol free it does not dry out your skin. Not harsh on the face. Pretty effective.
RUBY l.
i love this toner cant live without it use it everyday it smells great and works for my face i always apply it before my makeup and its affordable
Mamie Cortes F.
Good toner Great price and last long!
Very gentle on skin make sure you put moisturizer i felt when my face absorbed the toner left my skin dried.
April G.
Warren, MI
It is okay, I get a refreshed feeling when I apply. The packaging is nice and the size is good for the price.I
I purchased at my local drug store.
Caitlin K.
New York
This is one of my favorite toners. It hydrates and cleans without over-drying your skin. It is the perfect toner to go from season to season with.
Heather A.
How would you recommend using this product? Before or after moisturizing?
Justine H.
Is this toner more like an astringent/extra cleansing or is it more like the Asian beauty toners?
Christina R.
What are the benefits of using a toner?
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
How does this compare to the Neutrogena toner? Which is better?
Fairness