BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Rachel B.
This toner is so wonderful. Makes my skin feel incredibly clean and refreshed, and the alcohol-free aspect is great for not drying out my skin.
the best timer I founded! it's great for my skin, helped me a lot with the appearance of my pores, I'll never use another brand for this again
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
This is an okay toner. It didn't work well for me. I don't think it's right for my skin type or something. So I won't be repurchasing this..
Destinee M.
Radcliff, KY
I like this toner a lot. It has always made my skin feel refreshed when I used it. However, I’m not sure if it did anything else for my skin.
Nguyen V.
Bloomington
Smell nice.No sticky or weird feeling after. Gave me a very bad breakout. I always have bad experience with Loreal skin care products so far
Amanda C.
This is my everyday, go-to face routine for both morning and night. I can't not use it, and you can't beat the price. It's a fantastic toner!
Kayla F.
I really like this toner. I used it a lot growing up as it is what my mom keeps in her cabinets. Feels so great on my skin. Very refreshing!
Lou B.
Centerville
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really can’t say I liked this at all sadly .... my skin felt not fresh at all actually the opposite and the packaging not so great .... meh
Lea K.
This toner really stops inflammation and tightens my pores
It smells amazing and is super gentle on the skin
I highly recommend this product
Morgan S.
I have been using this product for a few years now.. It works wonderfully and I think it smells amazing. Makes my skin feel clean and fresh.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?