BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Elizabeth H.
Tucson, AZ
Nice smell and nice feeling as soon as applied to face. Not to sticky and leaves your skin fresh. Great to use after you apply your astrigent.
Itzel M.
Seemed to work pretty well with my skin, but not my favorite need to give it another shot. It didnt seem to dry my skin out so that is a plus.
Esmeralda R.
The toner I tried was really a thin pink bottle can’t remember the name but I really loved it would try again left my skin feeling really soft
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
This toner is very nice and feels refreshing when you apply it! I suggest everyone to take this. Try the small one first to see if you like it
Erin R.
Lakeland
I like this toner. There's not much alcohol in it, which is a plus. It refreshes my skin nicely and makes it easier for moisturizers to absorb
Nicole B.
Vail, AZ
I just started using this toner and its mild while still providing a refreshing cleansing. Gentle enough to use over eyes. And it's pink, so...
Neri W.
Morley , MO
Really like this product so far it seems to be working good for me. I like the packaging... I have to keep trying it to see how I feel about it
the best timer I founded! it's great for my skin, helped me a lot with the appearance of my pores, I'll never use another brand for this again
Rebecca J.
Pocola, OK
I have been using this toner since I was a teenager (about 15 years). It is great! The smell is very nice. Works great for my combo/oily skin.
Lisa M.
Labelle, FL
Works very well.
Very refreshing to use multiple times a day. I have very sensitive skin, especially my face. And this toner is amazing for it.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?