BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Megan L.
I love this toner for my skin. It smells wonderful and removes the remaining dirt from my pores after washing my face without drying out my skin.
gloria m.
Tampa
I have never use a toner before it's my first time I buy one so I went with this l'oreal Paris and I like it and like how it makes my face feel.
Sarah B.
Kent, OH
This product gets the job done, but it's not my favorite. I do not think it does all the promises to do, and I do not plan to purchase it again.
Whitney M.
Palmyra, MO
Love this! It left my face feeling so clean and soft! No tightness or dryness afterwards, like with an alcohol based toner. Definitely recommend!
monica r.
Irvine
Doesn't have alcohol I believe so that's probably why it didn't take off as much as my mom's Olay toner. But I use this to remove my eye makeup
Rebecca H.
I have only sampled the L'oreal Hyrdrafresh toner in the store, but I did like how it felt. Kind of tingly. Would consider buying this product.
Neri W.
Morley , MO
Really like this product so far it seems to be working good for me. I like the packaging... I have to keep trying it to see how I feel about it
Nicole B.
Vail, AZ
I just started using this toner and its mild while still providing a refreshing cleansing. Gentle enough to use over eyes. And it's pink, so...
Elizabeth H.
Tucson, AZ
Nice smell and nice feeling as soon as applied to face. Not to sticky and leaves your skin fresh. Great to use after you apply your astrigent.
Rebecca J.
Pocola, OK
I have been using this toner since I was a teenager (about 15 years). It is great! The smell is very nice. Works great for my combo/oily skin.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?