BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Taylor H.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE this toner. I have dry sensitive skin and this seems to really calm my skin down. Definitely a good option for people with sensitive skin!
Bev M.
This is a great product for the price it smells good in the bottle butvwgen I'm putting it in it smells funny in my opinion but it works great!!
Caitlyn W.
Are use this product every morning and every night to refresh my skin. I’ve noticed a huge change in my skin! Love this and it’s super affordable
Meghan D.
Camden
Very good toner and very inexpensive. I have very sensitive skin and am prone to breakouts, but this toner is alcohol-free and gentle on my face.
gloria m.
Tampa
I have never use a toner before it's my first time I buy one so I went with this l'oreal Paris and I like it and like how it makes my face feel.
Sam S.
I was hesitant trying this but it was so nice! It's moisturizing and evens out my skin tone without leaving the face feeling greasy or too tight.
Sarah B.
Kent, OH
This product gets the job done, but it's not my favorite. I do not think it does all the promises to do, and I do not plan to purchase it again.
shweta a.
Delray Beach , DC
I love this toner a lot. It leaves my skin fresh and smooth.It smells very good and it is very gentle on my skin.I am very happy with this toner.
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
This product is great to use to strip face and start fresh after a good wash. I've only used it once and plan to continue it in my daily routine.
Rosaly N.
I have been using this toner for years! My mother bought it for me when I was in college. Years later I went in for a facial to an upscale salon.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?