BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Martezia R.
Mesa, AZ
Love love love. Ism what more to say. Awesome product and good price. Very effective. Not disappointing at all. Would highly recommend to everyone.
Amanda F.
Waterford
This has been around a long time. I've used it for awhile and it def softens my skin after cleansing. It not the best ever but it's a good product.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
I don't like fragrance in my skin care. It is unnecessary. I was disappointed to receive this from a friend. The smell is strong of fake fragrance.
RUBY l.
i love this toner cant live without it use it everyday it smells great and works for my face i always apply it before my makeup and its affordable
Nikki W.
clarksville, TN
Love how this product gets all the impurities out of my pores. Any left over makeup and extra oil. Always use this before I put on my moisturizer.
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
This toner is great for me. It wasn't drying at all and most importantly it did not burn when applying. My skin feels very hydrated and fresh.
Bailey H.
Clarksville, TN
I am not sure what toner is suppose to do for your face. But while I was using this product my face wasnt as dried out as much as it used to be.
Jasmen P.
Laveen, AZ
Smells great, feels great & looks great. Definetly recommended this product! It did meet my expectations. I was a first time user! And loved it.
member-7e138f417
For awhile I used these products together and it helped clear up my problem areas on my face so I would definitely reccomend it to other people !
Megan L.
I love this toner for my skin. It smells wonderful and removes the remaining dirt from my pores after washing my face without drying out my skin.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?