BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Kari T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s a very good toner very refreshing for your face and neck area. It is very gentle and it nourish your skin since this product doesnt content alcohol.
Sadie O.
very fresh toner leaves me feeling clean and a little dry, and i’m already a dry person so i don’t love that but this toner smells nice and does the job
ErIn C.
Greensboro, NC
I love this toner! I've been using it for 3 months now and I can see a difference in my face scars, which isn't something I see often from other brands.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida
Me gusta mucho este producto, lo he usado una vez y funcionó perfectamente en mi caso. Sin duda alguna lo volvería a usar. Y lo recommendaría años amigas.
Abbs U.
I liked this toner. It smells nice and very floral and it doesn't sting the skin. It doesn't help with acne but it does moisturize the skin pretty well.
Jennifer Y.
Mayhill, NM
Totally love the way this makes my skin feel after each use. I havebought expensive toner for years and this compares with all of them. Awesome product!
Xoe M.
Harker Hts, TX
This is my very last step of my face cleaning process, this toner really tightens the skin. Tones out your face for sure! Best applied with a cottonball.
Brianna N.
Carlsbad
I love this product! I don’t use it much because I feel it definitely dries my skin out but when I do need it- it comes thru and really does a great job!
Candas H.
Ragland, AL
I use this every morning after cleaning my face before moisturizer. It helps make me look fresh and feel firm and will definitely repurchase this product
Salita W.
Queen Creek, AZ
I really like this toner. It leaves my skin really hydrated and ready for my moisturizer. It also takes away any remaining makeup that I may have missed
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?