BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Machaela H.
Chicago
I love this product! It left my skin feeling clean and fresh. I also noticed it cleaned all of the leftover product that other cleansers couldn’t get.
Ashley W.
Kernersville, NC
This product left me feeling fresh and new. I would definitely record this product to friends and family. And I will definitely be purchasing it agin!
Joanna G.
Washington, IN
I use this after I exfoliate and I am in love it hydrates my face and it leaves it so smooth!! Plus it leaves my face smelling good and feeling fresh!
Anna B.
Nashville , TN
Decent toner for the price. I don’t notice a ton of difference in my skin, but I feel like it adds a bit of moisture back into my face after cleansing.
Celia S.
Henderson, NV
I recently purchased this toner and I'm very impressed. It's supposed to give you clear skin and leaves skin feeling fresh and it delivers as promised.
Yulissa C.
This toner is super refreshing also it leaves my skin super soft and it smells great.I have tried many other toners but this one really worked for me.
Leslie M.
Duck hill, MS
Not the best and not the worst. I kinda like the smell but it definitely didn’t help with my breakouts. I felt as if they maybe got worse but I’m sure
Sarah P.
Murfreesboro, TN
It helps your face feel tighter and toned, and isn't quite as drying as the many others. You can see a noticeable difference in the size of the pores.
Janeen N.
This product was amazing! I don't know why I haven't bought it again. I would recommend this to anyone with large pores that they would like to shrink
Yanira O.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this little toner. It doesn't smell bad, it works great, doesn't dry out my skin. All in all ots a good product for the price and a decent price.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?