BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Rachel P.
LOVE this toner. It isn't super harsh like other toners I've tried. My skin felt tighter and smoother after using this toner. I need to get some more!
Sherrie S.
Yukon, OK
Love this toner! It is not too harsh or abrasive. It cleans my makeup off in a breeze. Gentle on skin. Very affordable and I will be purchasing again.
Leslie M.
Duck hill, MS
Not the best and not the worst. I kinda like the smell but it definitely didn’t help with my breakouts. I felt as if they maybe got worse but I’m sure
Joanna G.
Washington, IN
I use this after I exfoliate and I am in love it hydrates my face and it leaves it so smooth!! Plus it leaves my face smelling good and feeling fresh!
Samantha S.
If I could put 10 stars I would !! I absolutely love it. Not too pricy at all. It was a great value and it lasts a long time. Def met my expectations.
samantha D.
Semmes
Same as the hydrating review with this brand, its an okay product, cant use it to much or will break out my skin & give me blemishes.. Smells horrible.
Mikey J.
Ware
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is one I recommend for everyone. A perfect toner for any skin type. The hydrafresh toner has such a wonderful smell. Tones to the fullest.
Didna V.
Garland, TX
Love the color and it smell good. It does its job no complaint from me or the people who I recommend. This product was a gift and I've had good results
Jessica D.
Oklahoma
Feels great on skin. Does not dry out skin, like other toners, and you dont need to use a lot to get the job done. Keeps skin feeling fresh and bright
Jasmine C.
Great Cacapon
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is really good toner! I love it so much and it doesn't make your skin feel gross and greasy like some do. L'Oréal Paris HydraFresh Toner
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?