BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Liz M.
North Port, FL
Have used this toner for years and I love it! It's refreshing and makes my skin smooth. It's not pricey at all and the bottle lasts me such a long time!
Brittany L.
Booneville, MS
Absolutely love! Highly recommend trying. Comes out smooth and soft, easy on skin! Would recommend everyone to at least try it. Cute bottle kinda small!
Candas H.
Ragland, AL
I use this every morning after cleaning my face before moisturizer. It helps make me look fresh and feel firm and will definitely repurchase this product
Najwa A.
Rochester, NY
Was an ok product didn’t do much for me I felt like it wasn’t worth the price but my sister seems to like it so I guess it’s just a matter of preference
Yulissa C.
This toner is super refreshing also it leaves my skin super soft and it smells great.I have tried many other toners but this one really worked for me.
Preslie P.
Athens
I absolutely love everything about this to the way it smells to the way it makes my face feel... I would still use it but I just cleanse with water now
Judy C.
I like this toner. I just happened to buy it and it turned out to be very good. It doesn't leave my face feeling dry. I skin feel smooth and hydrated.
Katie M.
This doesn't even feel like toner. It's light and makes your skin feel refreshed. I love the smell and the fact that there's no sting when I put it on.
Rosalie V.
Indian Orch, MA
I do love this toner does not dry you out at all. All the left over makeup that sit on your face even after being washed comes off with this product.!
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
This toner has been a favorite for years now. Makes my face feel so fresh and clean. It's affordable and does wonders! Beats any other toner out there.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?