BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
The first ingredient is alcohol which dries our your skin and it also burns. This toner is very low quality and i threw it in the trash after second use.
Salita W.
Queen Creek, AZ
I really like this toner. It leaves my skin really hydrated and ready for my moisturizer. It also takes away any remaining makeup that I may have missed
Candas H.
Ragland, AL
I use this every morning after cleaning my face before moisturizer. It helps make me look fresh and feel firm and will definitely repurchase this product
Brittani W.
Conroe, TX
I bought this as an impulse buy last month and it has made such a difference on my dry skin! I’ve already gone through 2 bottles and I’m on to my third!
Sadie O.
very fresh toner leaves me feeling clean and a little dry, and i’m already a dry person so i don’t love that but this toner smells nice and does the job
Jennifer Y.
Mayhill, NM
Totally love the way this makes my skin feel after each use. I havebought expensive toner for years and this compares with all of them. Awesome product!
Brianna N.
Carlsbad
I love this product! I don’t use it much because I feel it definitely dries my skin out but when I do need it- it comes thru and really does a great job!
Xoe M.
Harker Hts, TX
This is my very last step of my face cleaning process, this toner really tightens the skin. Tones out your face for sure! Best applied with a cottonball.
Brittany L.
Booneville, MS
Absolutely love! Highly recommend trying. Comes out smooth and soft, easy on skin! Would recommend everyone to at least try it. Cute bottle kinda small!
Liz M.
North Port, FL
Have used this toner for years and I love it! It's refreshing and makes my skin smooth. It's not pricey at all and the bottle lasts me such a long time!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?