BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brianna M.
Saint Thomas, PA
I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed & hydrated. It's exceeded my expectations. Works effectively. Kind of pricey but worth the money.
Kaitlyn M.
I use this toner everyday! Works really great. Very affordable and cute packaging. You can buy it at Ulta Walmart or Walgreens. I recommend this to others.
Egirl R.
Noticed skin tone even out after just a week and lightening of dark spots. Works like a skin refresher after makeup remover and even applied before primer.
Lorena R.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Cleans my face well and leaves it feeling clean, not like with other products that leave a greasy feeling or residue. It also smells really nice as a plus.
Ruthann S.
Bedford, TX
I love this toner! It is refreshing and makes my skin tingle. I also like that it is not drying like so many other toners. The price also was reasonable.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida
Me gusta mucho este producto, lo he usado una vez y funcionó perfectamente en mi caso. Sin duda alguna lo volvería a usar. Y lo recommendaría años amigas.
Stephanie  Z.
Great price and good for sensitive skin. Reasonable price and also great as a makeup remover. Fresh invigorating scent that leave face tingly and clean.
Liz M.
Omaha, NE
I have used this toner for years because it is so gentle but gets my face clean every morning. This has a light fresh scent and I trust L'Oreal products.
Karen O.
As of right now this toner is great on my skin it dries quickly and I feel like it nourishing my skin use everyday before my loreal collagen moisturizer
Michelle P.
sallisaw, ok
Love the smell and defiantly the way it makes the skin feel nice and smooth great before applying your foundation and adding to your daily beauty routine
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?