BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Aimee D.
St. Louis, MO
It does what it laims. It cleans your face gently while keeping your face feeling moisturised. I believe it is good for the price and the color is super pretty!
PS-32350 G.
Miami,Florida
Este hidratante es muy bueno para esos días en los que casi no hay tiempo para hidratar en rostro por que arasa con todos los restos de maquillaje, en impurezas
Yesenia A.
De Queen, AR
I like this toner. It helps me so much to close my pores, leaves my skin without grease. It feels so clean and refreshing. Smells amazing I recommend to others.
Marina M.
Definitely love this toner. When I use it I feel refreshed and because its alcohol free my skin doesn't get irritated. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft.
Jaime M.
Decatur, TN
This is my favorite toner yet..It makes my skin look really healthy after applying..An it doesn't smell bad or sting when applying..An it's not that expensive..
Gabriela M.
Henderson
Very affordable & has a nice smell to it does it's a good product. Working as a beauty advisor in a drugstore would say probably the most popular toner product!
Sherry S.
Ocoee
This is my backup toner when my favorites run out. Great smell to this product which is unusual for toner. Works good enough until I can grab my normal product.
member-b2f12
I enjoy the feeling after I use this toner. Plus the price is pretty awesome for a good toner. This one works well for my skin. It lasts quite a long time too!.
Abigail L.
Luling
This toner works great for my skin taking my skin while not sucking the moisture out of it st the same time. It does not burn my skin at all. It is very gentle.
Mariel P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
It's just okay. Nothing much to say on this product. I didn't see nor feel any difference from when I started using this that's why I switched to another toner.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?