BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Jae B.
Arvada, CO
I love this toner due to the ingredients in it. Simple, yet works amazingly without feeling dry. Most toners don't really do much for me and I love this price.
Tiffany S.
Decatur, GA
This is a very refreshing toner. It does pick up the last bit of oil and dirt my cleanser may have missed without leaving my skin feeling sticky from residue.
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
I like Loreal Paris Dermo-Expertice, Hydrafresh Toner. I really like its smell the pink color. its fresh consistency like water, Leave my skin really radiant.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
I really like this toner, feels good on the skin and non-drying. Tones your skin without feeling tight and uncomfortable. Good price and I would buy it again.
Janett P.
Socorro, TX
I got this product last year & I really didn’t feel like it did anything to me. It wasn’t worth it for me but it was something different that I needed to try.
Melisa P.
Brockton, MA
I use it twice a day and really love this, first it refreshes my skin without feel like it burns you, leaves your skin so soft and you feel your face brighter
Bethany H.
Sterrett, AL
The L'Oreal Hydrafresh Toner is a great product. I've been using it for about a year and would recommend it to my friends. The value is good for what you get.
Emily M.
Fayetteville
This product was perfect at the it's job. However, my skin is very sensitive and after awhile of using it, I broke out. Despite that, the product is wonderful.
🖤вяσσкℓуи N.
I use this every night to take off my makeup! I love it, it burns when it gets in your eyes so watch out! Lol smells good! It’s pretty! I use with cotton ball!
shelby w.
Waldorf, md
It wasn't my favorite. I thought it would be more mild on my skin, but it's still pretty strong & dried my skin out. It might work better for oily skin types.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?