BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Aimee D.
St. Louis, MO
It does what it laims. It cleans your face gently while keeping your face feeling moisturised. I believe it is good for the price and the color is super pretty!
Gabriela M.
Henderson
Very affordable & has a nice smell to it does it's a good product. Working as a beauty advisor in a drugstore would say probably the most popular toner product!
Mariel P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
It's just okay. Nothing much to say on this product. I didn't see nor feel any difference from when I started using this that's why I switched to another toner.
Sherry S.
Ocoee
This is my backup toner when my favorites run out. Great smell to this product which is unusual for toner. Works good enough until I can grab my normal product.
Yesenia A.
De Queen, AR
I like this toner. It helps me so much to close my pores, leaves my skin without grease. It feels so clean and refreshing. Smells amazing I recommend to others.
PS-32350 G.
Miami,Florida
Este hidratante es muy bueno para esos días en los que casi no hay tiempo para hidratar en rostro por que arasa con todos los restos de maquillaje, en impurezas
Karen J.
Boise, ID
I really like this toner, feels good on the skin and non-drying. Tones your skin without feeling tight and uncomfortable. Good price and I would buy it again.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely great toner to make your skin refreshed and clean! But other than that, it's not like life changing or anything, it's just a normal effective toner.
Emely C.
houston
This hidrates your skin very well but I rather use L’Oréal Paris it’s way better and it’s a little over price so if you have delicate skin I wouldn’t buy it .
Emily M.
Fayetteville
This product was perfect at the it's job. However, my skin is very sensitive and after awhile of using it, I broke out. Despite that, the product is wonderful.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?