BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Paige S.
Rossford , OH
L'Oreal Hydrafresh Toner is an incredible product! The packaging makes it easy to find and it is fairly inexpensive. Smells great and never leaves my skin feeling oily or dry. I would recommend for all skin types. If used consistently this product works great.
jessica m.
Prarieville
great quality toner for deugstore. helped remove makeup that inwasnt able to remove with my cleanser.
Samantha P.
Ellerslie, GA
Love this stuff. It got my face really clean and nice feeling. Plus it doesn’t smell too strong
Carol A.
bellevue, WA
Minha pele é sensível e oleosa então preciso de produtos específicos para limpeza e hidratação
Kirsten R.
I love this toner! I bought it at Publix a few months ago after my mom recommended it. I would pass on the recommendation. It leaves my face feeling fresh, tingling, and clean. An effective product for me, and has yet to disappoint. All my expectations were met.
Karen K.
New Canaan, CT
This certainly is my darling. great this is that dry quickly so that in no time you can get your makeup and foundation without any problem.
the makeup is perfect because the skin is clean.
Marina M.
Definitely love this toner. When I use it I feel refreshed and because its alcohol free my skin doesn't get irritated. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft.
Aimee D.
St. Louis, MO
It does what it laims. It cleans your face gently while keeping your face feeling moisturised. I believe it is good for the price and the color is super pretty!
Mariel P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
It's just okay. Nothing much to say on this product. I didn't see nor feel any difference from when I started using this that's why I switched to another toner.
Sherry S.
Ocoee
This is my backup toner when my favorites run out. Great smell to this product which is unusual for toner. Works good enough until I can grab my normal product.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?