BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Salma  M.
Bridgeview, IL
Very great. Would recommend to all my friends. Super effective.loved it very much. Not too pricey. Very good value. I love using it. It's super gentle on my sensitive skin. I would love to use it over and over.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
This works great! And it makes my skin look brighter, healthier, and a lot more hydrated! It's great to help with moisturizing! I love it! Works absolute wonders! {P.S. You can buy this at the dollar store!!! Cheap & affordable!}
Slaysia M.
Villa Rica, GA
This was a really nice product! I am always pleased with this drugstore brand! I definitely noticed a more even tone throughout my face since using this!
Jaden A.
Jonesboro, AR
Does not make my face greasy at all. Easy to apply, does not make face sticky sticky. It makes my face super smooth and I have found out that it is also a good makeup primer!!
Lilie b.
Its not the best toner but its not the worst. I didnt see much of a difference while using it but it didnt make my skin worse. I no longer use it
Natalia S.
I LOVE this product!! I have incorporated it into my every day beauty routine and I will never go back!! Every time I wear it someone compliments how radiant I look! I’m so obsessed i recomendó it to everyone! I never ever write reviews but I love it so much I just had to!!!
Tesamae H.
Definitely helps take off your makeup. I did not notice it helping with my facial color. But other then that it is a nice product
Monica R.
Piscataway, NJ
a dude. My face gets dry. Anything I've used to moisturize has always irritated my face. I get all blotchy and red. This stuff is the only stuff that I can use consistently. So I secretly moisturize using this chick stuff and I don't tell anyone my secret.
Amanda O.
Brookhaven, PA
Works really good on my skin. Easy to apply and very easy to store. You can bring it with you where ever you have to go
Dele H.
Kinder, LA
I love this product so much I could marry it it made my skin so tight and silky. The perfect gift for friends!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?