BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Stephanie S.
Greenwood, SC
I use this toner all the time! I love it! I only gave it four stars though because it does burn my eyes if I bring it up too close to them. It's affordable and I highly recommend.
Sadie M.
Dandridge, TN
This a great toner if you are new to toners! It leaves your skin feeling fresh without drying my skin. It smells great and leaves a soft feeling as well. I am a first time user of this product but will be purchasing again in the future!
Tessa J.
Radcliff
When my mom died I was blessed with all of her stuff. This was one of the many many odds and ends and once I finally used it I became addicted. I love how it doesn't sting as a toner, and with all my acne that's nice. And it hydrates while helping shrink up my pores for the day ahead. Mom was on to something. But she knew that.
Marita🌺 M.
I use this product every day and I would say that I like it but that’s an understatement. I always wash my face and then apply it to have a bright look the whole day. It leaves my skin super soft and supple and I love the fragrance it gives off. I also love how much product there is because a bottle usually lasts me a few months.
Ctmottin M.
Clean fresh scent, light texture. I have it now and will finish the bottle, but won’t repurchase. It stings if I get it anywhere near my eyes or if I use it immediately following exfoliation. It is very nice for lazy nights when I don’t feel like going through the whole routine, but I can get the same effect from other products.
Chelsea F.
I have acne prone face and I was worried before using any timers or face products. This toner is a blessing in disguise. Not pricey, great combination of economy and reliability
Maria R.
member-980f7
I have used the L’Oreal toner for about 2 years now and I constantly repurchase this product.  It’s is a great product it’s doesnt dry your face out it removes oils off of face and makes face feel clean and it is not pricey I usually pay about $5 for it and you can’t beat that
Chrissy M.
Couldn't find a toner and this was the only one in the store. I probably used it about 2 times so I could really tell if it's working yet. But it does have a nice smell to it and doesn't break out my face. I wish there was a little open on the bottle because it just a twist off top so be careful with spilling the product out.
Niobe V.
La Mesa , CA
I love this toner! It helps my oily skin and refreshes my face. It doesn’t sting like other toners. And it’s pink too which is always a plus for me cuz I’m all about packaging!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?