BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Alyssa B.
Tyrone, PA
I love this toner from the drugstore. I swear it reduces my redness and is one of the only things working on keeping me hydrated. The smell isn't my favorite though
Lacy S.
Waldron, IN
Oldy but a goody! Makes the skin feel clean and refreshing! Smells really nice too! Love using it at night time before my moisturizer or first thing in the morning!
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This toner is amazing! I adore how it feels on my face and leaves my skin feeling super soft and clear. Definitely recommend this to all skin types and even oily skin!
Riley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Really like this toner. It isn't overly drying on my face and is really good for closing up my pores after washing my face. Definitely a good addition to my daily skincare routine.
Zahra F.
Galveston, TX
I agree that this toner feels sticky once applied and I don't know why they added color to a toner. Toner doesn't need coloring. Your skin doesn't really feel fresh because of this.
Raymeshia F.
Detroit, MI
This item does the job would highly recommend it was recommended to me by a friend gave a try and it's lovely. I do like garnier better than L'Oréal but to each its own L'Oréal is still a really good product.
Paris H.
Woodland Hills, CA
My absolutely favorite toner - I swear by this stuff! Anytime I wash my face, it tends to get a little oily. I finish my face routine with some of this toner and I am good to go!
Joyce M.
Loreal paris.. Marca incrivelmente mara alem de qualidade de tintas temos creme corporal hidrante que como a linha toda é exclusivamente maravilhosa eu amo e recomendo.. não vai te deixar na mão
Haley W.
Campbellsville, KY
This product is great. Wouldn’t catch me anywhere without it! This is great for acne prone skin and sensitive skin. It doesn’t irritate but it does clean the skin!
Darrian T.
Didn't really like this but I think it was because it was kinda oil based. And my skin is already oily. This would probably be good for someone with already dry skin
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?