BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

amber r.
Buena Park, CA
This is totally my "walk up" product, not a lot of people use a daily toner with dry combo skin like mine but id recommend it to everyone I know! I'm on a path to betyer more beautiful skin and I have definitely noticed the glow this toner gives me. Xoxo thanks L'Oréal
Greta C.
Brooklyn, NY
This toner feels great on my face! It's refreshing and non-drying. I love using it after a face mask, as it makes my face smoothr and brighter! I have sensitive skin but this toner is very gentle.
Phv 2.
Montebello, CA
It is a great product and it giving nice cooling effect other then the glow.It is good for my sensitive skin too,It does what i need. clean and clear.I brought this product from a drugstore.
Irelyn J.
Orlando, FL
I've only used this product for a week but i like it so far. Unlike other toners it doesn't dry out my skin but the smell kinda bothers me. But other than that I think this product is great!
Kara D.
This is nice, it tightens the skin without leaving a weird feeling. Very fresh and nice. The smell is good, not too strong. Very affordable at your local drug store and I would buy it again.
khyla g.
Greensboro, NC
I have a really sensitive skin thats why i dont use toners or anything on my face before. But when i tried this for the first it doesnt sting or something like other products i tried before
Hanna C.
i really like the scent of this. it definitely is nice and makes my skin feel good, but i didn't notice a great deal of toning happening. but it's very gentle. i would recommend this for people without too many problems in their skin.
Maggie K.
Springfield, MO
i really like this toner. it's lasted me a very long time and it's a great price. i think the packaging is cute. it makes me skin feel instantly more clean and smoother texture. it has a good scent and does as described.
Lori G.
Ozark, AR
This is a very gentle skin toner that I use daily. It doesn't leave an oily residue like some other toners. The packaging is appealing. It's affordable. This product is effective. I highly recommend this product.
One of my favorite toner when I go and travel around the world I apply this to a cotton pad I slowly it will vanish all my makeup in seconds you must try this product I will give this product 5stars!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?