BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Celene I.
Modesto , CA
This toner is good it's not the best I've had but does the job I get rid of the oils also it clears the impurities but it's nothing special I would not recommend to others it's a bit harsh on the skin
Lisa H.
Blue Springs, MO
I love this toner, it's not pricy, and it does its job, it's hydrating for my skin, which is pretty dry most of the time. It smells very nice also, not too strong but a nice scent. I continue to purchase this for sure.
cass m.
Corpus Christi
I had dry and dull skin before using this and after using it for awhile now It definitely brightened and smoothed my skin !!! The product smells amazing, never had problems or complications with it.
I would definitely recommend this :)
Zenia G.
Mmm. Ive used this for like a month but really don't see nothing diffrent.. it was my first time buying it, i bought it at walmart and i wouldn't buy it again. It was a little sad nothing happened.
Jacquelyn B.
Golden Valley
This toner isn't bad at all. It doesn't dry me out. It does its job. I have used it for the past 3 months consecutively. I am just not in love with it. I want a little more hydration with my toner
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
This toner and also the blue colored one by Loreal are the only ones I really use. If you use toner these two are your best bet. It's gentle, smells great, works wonders.
Taylor G.
Winston Salem , NC
This is a pretty amazing product. I do have combo skin and some days it will leave my skin super dry or super hydrated. It's a pretty amazing low end tones and gets the job done effectively. I recommend
Marion K.
Winston-Salem
Love the way this product smells!!!!! It feels amazing on my skin after I wash my face. I love to use it during the summer months when the weather is hot and sticky. It feels refreshing on my face!
Justina H.
Memphis
This product was okay I loved the packaging but the quality of the product wasn't that great my first time using it I wasn't thrilled with excitement but I wouldn't buy this product again and don't recommend others to buy it either
Naila K.
I like how this product leaves my face feeling fresh and rejuvenated. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin. However, I don't see a difference in my skin or an increase of evenness in my skin tone.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?