BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
My go to toner! I use it every single night after my nightly face routine! It's true to what it says, being that it is indeed so refreshing and does not dry your skin out so all! And it is a very decent price!
Paige G.
My tried and true toner. My skin feels so refreshed and clean after using this one. Recommend after exfoliation for the full impact. Would not recommend for sensitive skin. Love this one, have used for years.
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
My favorite drugstore alcohol-free toner. I use it morning & night. I love how it makes my skin feel fresh, and the scent is very pleasant. I definitely recommend it. I prefer this over the Neutragena one.
Marjorie H.
Bought this as a replacement for a high end toner I got in an ipsy bag. It works just as well and I love the smell and gentle feeling of exfoliation it gives when I use it. It is effective, and a good value.
Nali R.
I love this toner! it's alcohol free refreshes your skin with a simple splash! it will sweep away any dullness & tired skin.
your skin will be left soft & supple with a smoothr & more brighter complexion.
Veronica B.
This product dried my face. It irritated my skin so bad I stopped using it. It smells good but I was disappointed that it didn't work for me. It's really not expensive and you can find it Walmart or Target.
Lauryn K.
Colleyville, TX
Okay like foreal rn. I had some pretty bad acne on my forehead and like this was so effective in getting rid of it. I bought it at Walgreens and I didn't even expect it to be so great. 10/10 would buy again
Kandyce V.
Hialeah, FL
Cleans the face and chest with a residue free. It helps to freshen the face in the morning prior to the moisturizer. Good value and also coupons are available in the Sunday paper for an additional saving
Lauren K.
Staunton, VA
I have never been a huge fan of toners because they often sting my face and dry my skin out. However, I love the L'Oreal Paris Alcohol-Free Toner because it doesn't do any of that - plus it smells great.
Emily N.
Phoenix , AZ
This is by far my favorite cheap affordable toner. Got at Walmart for $7 and it is worth every penny. Leaves my face feeling super fresh. Love putting on before and after I put on my makeup. Cannot say enough good things. Smells good
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?