BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Amanda N.
Memphis, TN
Began using this in my early 20's (30 now). I have very sensitive skin that this does not aggravate at all. In fact it's one of the only toners that have worked out for me. Very pleased! Highly recommend to anyone on a budget with slightly sensitive skin :)
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
This stuff works great for the most part, but I cant use daily otherwise my skin looks like its breaking out. The price was decent and I found it at walmart. I would recommwnd this to other people as long as they dont have a sensitive face.
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
I very much enjoyed this product. Just the way it made my face feel, I loved it. It was effective. It was very gentle and hydrated my face. Oh my gosh. It did meet my expectations. Yes I would definitely recommend this to others!
kay n.
i've brought this a few months ago and it really works. i brought it from walmart for 4 dollars and there's still some in it. i only use it after washing my face or i need moisturization. it's alcohol free and it works at keeping pimples down
Sarah J.
Sandy Hook
This product was great! Kept my face feeling fresh!! Great value, not pricey. So that's a plus. VERY effective!! Kept me moisturized! VERY gentle!! I love it! I would purchase again hands down! Definitely worth the money!
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA
This stuff seems to be brightening. Some times I use it with my hands and other times I use a cotton round. The price isn't too bad but I'm not well versed in toners either! I do like this but not sure if I'd repurchase
Karina S.
San Fernando, CA
Great toner the fact that it has no alcohol in it makes even better. I use this product when ever i have not worn any make up. i would recommend this to people that have really sensitive skin. it leaves up to what it says. Now go on and buy one yourself
Anna W.
Richmond, IN
LOreal HydraFresh Toner is such a great product. I use this product daily and if I don't, then there's a difference. I keep on coming back to use this product over again. Great product!
Brianna P.
Only toner I use. I have extremely dry skin and just feel like this has really helped. I think it's a good value and works well. I think it actually worked better than I expected. Would absolutely buy this product again.
Chrissy I.
I love this toner! I use it right after my cleanser and apply it using a cotton pad. My skin feels so much cleaner after using it. It really helps get the left over makeup or dirt off your face that your cleanser missed.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?