BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I really like this toner. The formula is nice and it doesn’t make my dry skin feel tight after using it. It gives my face a fresh clean base to apply my essences and serums. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I will repurchase and it is affordable!
Tyia E.
Amory
Grate for your skin and it really works and it is not pricey at All and this was my first time using this it really gentle I really need this for a PR packaging plus nice packaging
Jodi M.
Phoenix
Honestly Im very picky on what I put on my face because my skin gets so clogged up with oil. This helped even out my skin tone, and smells great. I have to use it everyday after I cleanse my face, but it’s worth it
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Loved using this product after removing my makeup. It's been a great addition to my skincare routine. Cleans deep down in my pores and removes excess makeup without over drying my skin.
Kaye J.
Florence
This feel luxurious to the face i like the smell too. Toner has ability to remove that last little bit leaving the residue of its findings on the cotton ball offeri g ots own weird self satisfaction
Caitlin R.
Louisa, KY
I looove this toner! I have dry skin so this is a staple in my skin care. I use it year round & am currently on my third bottle. It really doesn’t make my face feel hydrated & fresh.
Lindsey B.
campbellsville
This product is moisturizing. Most toners make my face feel slimy or dried out and I felt like this worked well for my combination skin type. My skin is definitely not as oily as it was since using this toner.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I used to be a major user of this for over 15yrs and loved it a lot when I was younger (from the early/mid 1990s til about 2011) this works great for helping with dry skin and flakes but that’s about it and I give it a 5 for that alone.

If you need something to help with minimizing pores this is not it and as I’ve gotten older I’ve switched to other toners that help both with dry skin and pore reduction.
Sarah W.
Inez, KY
I like this toner. I felt like it made my skin more even. I like this product because it is affordable and the quality is amazing. Very gentle toner. Would recommend to anyone for a more even more complexion.
Lexi L.
Cullman
It feels great on the skin and my skin feels very refreshed and clean after using it. It only takes a little bit to cover the whole skin so it lasts a very long time. I will definitely by this product again.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?