BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Kayla J.
this toner is my holy grail! i've been using it for almost 3 years and its refreshing on my skin, i love the pink color and it gets rid of any uneven skin tones and acne scars. i use it morning and night, 100% recommend for people with acne scars!
Hugo L.
Sebring, FL
No to bad with my skin. My only complain is that the product will leave a dry feeling on my skin, so it was a MUST to put moisturizer after using the product. I know it is recommended to do so, but sometimes I would forget and it would feel completely dry and uncomfortable after one use.
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
There is not anything special about this toner to me. It doesn't have any amazing qualities. It is very gentle on the skin. I have used it once but I probably would not repurchase.
Destiny S.
Corp Christi, TX
I like the fact that it helped get rid of excess oil... but it dried me out super bad. I had horrible dry patches. I may have used it just too often. This product is very strong but it does get the job done. So if you do buy it, use it very sparsely.
Isabel G.
Colorado
This is a good toner specially if you have sensitive or dry skin since it lacks alcohol, the only downside is the scent, if you don't mind that is a good product and worth the try
Jazmin M.
Love this toner! It is great for dry and oily skin. I also love it because is it alcohol free. This really helped cleared up some of my breakout. I used this every night after I cleansed my face and before I applied my moisturizer. I love it so much that I went through 4 bottles of it.
Jessica D.
Adel, GA
This product works great. I suffer from a dry, flaky face. This product has been great to help reduce my dry face problems. I can't remember the exact price but I know I did not pay much for the product. I will buy it again and I love how the scent smells good and is not too strong.
Candi C.
Osage, IA
I discovered this in my dollar store and decided to try it. It is a pretty bottle and the smell is wonderful. It does refresh your face, especially on a hot day and without drying your skin, as there is no alcohol. I have been through several bottles and will continue to buy it.
Angela D.
Tampa, FL
DID NOT leave my face feeling tight, dry or sticky. After washing my face I always moisturize because my face gets super tight and dry. But today I only used the toner & skipped the moisturizer all together and my skin is not screaming for a lotion. Will purchase again!
Heather R.
The smell of this toner is amazing!! It smells so fresh and nice. I love applying it to my face. It is not harsh and leave my skin feeling very hydrated. It is even great to use if you don't have time to wash your face before applying makeup.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?