BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I have dry skin and I always looking for a good toner and face cleanser for dry skin. I would recommend this one. We all know that the summer months dry out our skin. Love it.
Megan M.
Gilbert, AZ
This toner is great. It doesn't dry your skin in any way, but creates a fresh balance. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. If I use a treatment that dries me out, I can use this to balance my skin. Also it's not expensive at all!
Ashley L.
I think it works okay. I like the way it feels when it's on my skin. It kind if feels dry afterwords, though I'm not sure if it's supposed to. From what I can tell, it does its job and is affordable.
Devin D.
Mount Holly, NC
I bought this one time and it's alright. wasn't too impressed by it but I honestly almost never use toner. the only toner I've used and liked was one by Mary Kay and I felt like it worked better. this one doesn't seem as potent to me and I could probably find something better.
Nadia F.
Lincolnton, NC
I love this stuff. I use it every night after washing my face. I have acne prone skin and I feel like when I forget to use this toner I end up breaking out more than usual.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
A decent toner but it's missing a lot of ingredients that I feel that I need. I need a toner that is packed with antioxidants. This toner is just a bit on the lackluster side.
Kenia P.
Yuma, AZ
This stuff is amazing! I have oily skin and I LOVED it! Helped with discoloration, pimples and controlled my oil too! Another bonus no alcohol so it didn't dry my face out!
Lauren D.
Sebring, FL
This toner helps to even out my skin. I have quite a bit of redness, especially on my cheeks and nose but this product really helps lighten then up. You can buy this at Walgreens or most other places. I will definitely purchase another one as well as recommend to others
Rada K.
Orlando , FL
I thought that it was too drying, especially for something that promises to hydrate your skin. Other wise, the results are not too noticeable, but my skin does feel better.
Michelle D.
Glendale, AZ
I have used this for a week and i can say i love this product even though i hardly use it, it was till worth the cost. I unfortunally stopped using it because i found a different brand but i can say this has let me face smooth and it actually gives me a tone color back.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?