BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Linda A.
Baytown, TX
I have gone through tons of different toners but this one is the winner. It doesn't sting my face like most of them do. This bottle is aesthetically pleasing and doesn't smell all that bad. I do wish they'd lower the price but it is a great product that I buy time and time again.
Candi C.
Osage, IA
I discovered this in my dollar store and decided to try it. It is a pretty bottle and the smell is wonderful. It does refresh your face, especially on a hot day and without drying your skin, as there is no alcohol. I have been through several bottles and will continue to buy it.
Caroline C.
Bridgewater, NJ
A great basic toner. does what it is supposed to do and leaves the skin feeling soft, hydrated and clean! a great go to and doesn't cause any breakout or irritations. this product is a great buy compared to other toners! would buy again.
Brittney C.
Justin, TX
Holy grail toner! This is my favorite toner besides  . It's a very affordable alternative for acne and sensitive skin. I use it after I cleanse my face, and before moisturizer. It leaves your skin refreshed after stripping oils from washing!
Angela D.
Tampa, FL
DID NOT leave my face feeling tight, dry or sticky. After washing my face I always moisturize because my face gets super tight and dry. But today I only used the toner & skipped the moisturizer all together and my skin is not screaming for a lotion. Will purchase again!
Alexis B.
Mckinney, Tx
I use this in conjunction with a Korean face wash and it is the perfect combo. My skin is oily so I need something to hydrate without clogging my pores and these products do it.
Heather R.
The smell of this toner is amazing!! It smells so fresh and nice. I love applying it to my face. It is not harsh and leave my skin feeling very hydrated. It is even great to use if you don't have time to wash your face before applying makeup.
Sydney S.
Metter
The smell is so refreshing and it just makes you feel clean and soft after putting it on. There is so many people that recommend this to me. I’m so happy I listened to them this product has to be my favorite part of my skincare routine 100%.
Berenika K.
I use toners religiously 2x a day. Because I have sensitive skin I stick to alcohol free products. I bought this particular toner in Wal-Mart because it was inexpensive and smelled great. Though it is a good product it isn't my number 1.
Emily B.
I used this product a lot when I was in middle school. It helped my skin to all stay one tone and keep acne at bay. A little goes a long way with this product, so one bottle lasts for a very long time
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?