BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

laurinda r.
Brockton , MA
I love this toner it's really great and very natural and sensitive on the skin. It definitely doesn't burn your skin or leave your skin irritated. The smell is really natural as well and it's very affordable.
Jami G.
I only use this about once or twice a week but it always leaves my face feeling fresh after being caked with makeup all day long. I would definitely recommend this to someone else! I use it with the Neutragena revitalizing serum and I appt the toner about 30 minutes after right before bed time.
Jazmin M.
Love this toner! It is great for dry and oily skin. I also love it because is it alcohol free. This really helped cleared up some of my breakout. I used this every night after I cleansed my face and before I applied my moisturizer. I love it so much that I went through 4 bottles of it.
Destiny S.
Corp Christi, TX
I like the fact that it helped get rid of excess oil... but it dried me out super bad. I had horrible dry patches. I may have used it just too often. This product is very strong but it does get the job done. So if you do buy it, use it very sparsely.
Isabel G.
Colorado
This is a good toner specially if you have sensitive or dry skin since it lacks alcohol, the only downside is the scent, if you don't mind that is a good product and worth the try
Allie K.
I love this toner! It really has helped clear up my face without drying it up. Other toners have really dryer out my face but not this one. It is gentle but gets the job done. It really exceeded my expectations. I would totally buy it again.
Kayla J.
this toner is my holy grail! i've been using it for almost 3 years and its refreshing on my skin, i love the pink color and it gets rid of any uneven skin tones and acne scars. i use it morning and night, 100% recommend for people with acne scars!
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
There is not anything special about this toner to me. It doesn't have any amazing qualities. It is very gentle on the skin. I have used it once but I probably would not repurchase.
Jessica D.
Adel, GA
This product works great. I suffer from a dry, flaky face. This product has been great to help reduce my dry face problems. I can't remember the exact price but I know I did not pay much for the product. I will buy it again and I love how the scent smells good and is not too strong.
Samantha W.
Oak Creek, WI
This product was really nice for adding that extra moisture my face needed in the winter time. It didn't really even out my skin tone and make it super beautiful, but it did help with moisture loss and adding that little extra glow my skin needed.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?