BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Madison J.
Port Huron, MI
Ive used several toners. All saying they will give me a clean refreshed effect. But out of the few ive last used ive been dissapointed. Too oily or too dry,i have complex skin so i needed something inbetween and lala i found loreal!
If you have that complex skin this product will not dissapoint!
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
This product softens and refreshes my face skin for a smoothr and brigther complexio. It is nice and handy. It is really effective for its alcohol-free. It met my expectations indeed.
Julitza G.
Boynton Beach, FL
This toner is pretty good for it being over he counter. When it comes to skin care I usually use professional Esthetician stuff but it can get costly. This toner leaves the face pretty refreshing it does the job.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
My grandmother has used this for years. It works well for drawing the oil out of my face without drying me out, but it burns like crazy. Especially in the creases of your nose, but that means it's working, right? LOL!
Mya S.
Tampa
Cheap toner, you get what you pay for. Didn't see that it did anything for my skin very dissappointed in this toner, I expected so much more, save five bucks and buy Mario Badescu, its worth it trust me... would not buy ever AGAIN, even if i was on a budget!
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
This is a good toner for being a drug store brand. I've tried pricey products from high end manufacturers that didn't provide me with the dewey appearance the L'Oréal toner did. If you are looking for an inexpensive easy to find toner this ones for you.
Katherine C.
This drugstore toner is affordable and effective. You can find this at Target, Ulta or the pharmacy. It cleans and tones, I love using this toner after I wash my face. It leaves the skin refreshed and ready for day or night time moisturizing routine.
Aubri P.
Abingdon, MD
I highly recommend getting this product. It's a little pricey, but it's great for your skin. It won't dry it out too much and you only need a little bit for it to be effective. The product is worth it though.
Nikki B.
Niles, OH
Great product of course all loreals products are great and work great! The packaging is loud and catches your eye! I have bought mine and Walgreens and rite aid I've bought it a couple of times and would buy it again! I recommend this product to anyone looking for this type of face cream!
Rhonda B.
I have used this timer for years and won't even think of trying a different one. This toner feels very refreshing without the burn you get from many timers. It leaves my skin feeling very silly and soft without overdrying and really helps control my pores! You can't go wrong with this one!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?