BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this one because it is alcohol free so it doesn't really burn your skin if u have a cut or something it smells good and is smooth on skin I would recommend it I got myn at target
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
I've recently started using this toner and I really love it! It doesn't add anything to my skin but I have noticed a difference in my skin. It's made my skin feel better and look better!
Donna K.
CORONA, CA
I am a toner-aholic. I LOVE the feel of toner to clean my face. This particular one was nice and felt refreshing It didn't dry out my face which was a huge plus for me! It was really inexpensive (around $5 I believe) and available everywhere. Check it out!
Ashley H.
This is a great toner because it smells great and it leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. I like to use this at night after I take off my makeup before I go to bed. Highly recommend!!
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
This is a good toner for being a drug store brand. I've tried pricey products from high end manufacturers that didn't provide me with the dewey appearance the L'Oréal toner did. If you are looking for an inexpensive easy to find toner this ones for you.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
My grandmother has used this for years. It works well for drawing the oil out of my face without drying me out, but it burns like crazy. Especially in the creases of your nose, but that means it's working, right? LOL!
Julitza G.
Boynton Beach, FL
This toner is pretty good for it being over he counter. When it comes to skin care I usually use professional Esthetician stuff but it can get costly. This toner leaves the face pretty refreshing it does the job.
Madison J.
Port Huron, MI
Ive used several toners. All saying they will give me a clean refreshed effect. But out of the few ive last used ive been dissapointed. Too oily or too dry,i have complex skin so i needed something inbetween and lala i found loreal!
If you have that complex skin this product will not dissapoint!
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
This product softens and refreshes my face skin for a smoothr and brigther complexio. It is nice and handy. It is really effective for its alcohol-free. It met my expectations indeed.
Tabitha M.
Kingsport, TN
Amazing product for an amazing price. This makes my skin feel very smooth. I was very surprised at how effective it was on my skin. It met my expectations and much more. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. L'Oreal never disappoints
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?