BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Ashley G.
Conway
This product is pretty cheap and it works great. I use it every night and morning to insure I have removed all the dirt from my face. There’s not really any special packaging it just comes as is .. I would definitely buy this again.
Jysselle C.
Yuma, AZ
I only bought this because I thought I needed it? It was my first time buying a toner. The packaging was like any other basic L’Oréal packaging. It was gentle to the skin but I wouldn’t repurchase.
Kaylynn M.
hopewell
I actually love this toner. I love the smell and the price. Its super gentle on my face. I got it in the clearance bin at DG and they no longer sell it. It was nice, i would just change up the packaging to make it more appealing.
Ashley D.
Londonderry, VT
Got this from a friend and I really like it for my dry winter skin. It makes my face feel really refreshed without leaving a film. It also removes all of the dirt without drying out my face.
rachel h.
Ashland, KY
Yes!!! I love the way this feels on my skin. I used some of my friend's and I use it every time I get out of the shower now! It makes my face feel cool, refreshed, and clean. I apply this with a cotton pad all over my face.
Mai L.
S Plainfield, NJ
This toner is nothing amazing but nothing bad - I needed one and it does the job well for an affordable price. I use it after washing my face before applying moisturizer and it removes any excess makeup or oils from my skin. If it was convenient i would purchase again, but nothing I would go out of my way for if there were others for same price range in front of me.
Annalee G.
This is the best. It smells so good and feels fresh and clean on the skin. However, I went through the whole bottle quickly so I would buy more than one next. I would still highly recommend.
Kylie S.
Little Rock
I use acne face wash whenever I cleanse my face and it’s very drying even though I have severely oily skin. This hydrating toner is the perfect balance to replenish my skin after I use my drying acne wash. Also as someone with oily skin, I know that this toner doesn’t add so much moisture that it worsens the oil. It’s a perfect hydrating toner for the price.
Brigitte M.
For years I used this product and thought that because I was buying it in the grocery store it was safe. I was later enlightened that some of the chemicals may not be so safe. In a pinch, this is still my fall back toner.
faiza a.
i felt refreshing and i looooved the bottle it was so cute and it made my experience a lot more fun. It was my first time using it and i would totally use it again and i do recommend it to people that needs a good toner.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?