BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Abbie C.
This is my favorite toner, of the 4-5 I’ve tried! It significantly reduces the number/severity of my breakouts, controls blackheads, shrinks pores, and also reduces spots/redness from acne (mostly around my chin). I use this product every morning and some evenings after I shower. I notice that if I skip toner in the morning my skin just feels greasy and dirty and my breakouts become much worse. The only downside to this product is the smell, in my opinion. I would prefer a lighter, more natural scent (and color!).
TracyLynn M.
Idaho Falls, ID
I first bought this a little over a year ago because my old toner just wasn't working as well as it used to when I was under 30. Let's face it (pun fully intended), our skin starts to change a lot after we hit 40. At 48, my normal/combination skin suddenly started getting extremely dry in some places & very sensitive all over and breaking out with blemishes. I started to suspect that I was using too harsh of an astringent/toner and the wrong type of moisturizers for my maturing skin. So, I bought this L'Oreal Paris Hydrafresh toner and switched to a gel moisturizer. My skin started improving within a week. Dryness & flakiness started to go away. I really love how refreshed & extra clean it makes my skin feel, without over-stripping my skin. My skin seems to be more normal now, as opposed to combination. I still get those period breakouts, but that's totally normal. Though this toner seems to be reducing how badly I break out when I do get break outs, which I think has to do with the fact that it removes just the right amount of oil from my skin. I've lost count of how many bottles I've emptied. It worth the price, but I try to buy a couple of extras whenever I catch it on sale at Kmart, Target or Wal-Mart. =) #LOreal HydrafreshToner #iloveHydraFreshToner #ThankyouLoreal
Angel B.
Baltimore
L'Oréal Paris HydraFresh Toner

I was looking for a new toner that was alcohol free that was also non-drying, so I tried this one. I tried it for 1.5 months and my conclusion is that I don’t Iike it at all.

Right off the bat I noticed the smell. It has a stereotypical “old lady” perfume smell, which I don’t mind that much, but it is pretty strong. It did clean the remnants of my makeup so it gets a star for that, but my biggest complaint is the feeling after putting it on. I get a really unpleasant sticky feeling to my face after applying it

I also don’t feel like the claims that it “protects against moisture loss” and “reveals a smoother, brighter complexion” to be true. I gave this toner a 1.5 months and did not notice any true difference from when I started.
Himali B.
New York
L'oreal Paris hydrafresh toner is great. I have been using it since one year now and I love it. I use it whenever I want my face feels little drier than usual Its a gentle toner and my face feels soft and clean after using this toner. It's doesn't cause any irritation or redness. I have acne prone combination skin and get dry patches quiet often. As I am using acne treatment products to treat my hormonal breakouts I prefer to use skincare products which are gentle and aren't too drying for my skin. After washing my face I use a cotton pad to apply it and it freshen ups my face making it look better and feel better. I follow it with my skincare routine as usual. I would definitely recommend this toner.
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
L'Oreal Alcohol-Free Hydrafresh Toner, 8.5 OZ ,The French company L’Oreal is, of course, the largest cosmetics company in the world, behind many well-known health and beauty aids. The company states that its HydraFresh Toner's gentle, non-drying formula is 99% alcohol free and will refresh and soften skin in a splash, revealing a smoother, brighter complexion and leaving skin smooth and supple. Furthermore, that its Beta Hydroxy Acid will gently sweep away dull, tired skin while Pro-Vitamin B5 helps protect against moisture loss and that the product has been dermatologist tested for gentleness.
Janna B.
I purchased this toner for the first time about two years ago at a drug store because I was just really getting into developing a skincare regimen for myself. It was a good decision because combined with taking care of my skin and a healthy diet, I had the most amazing flow to my skin. The smell is light and fresh and the feeling I had after using this toner on my face was wonderful. I gave it three stars because I no longer use it due to it not being cruelty free. I hope I can find something similar that is though.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Rebecca D.
Sharpsburg
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this toner every night. It has a lovely smell and doesn’t smell like witch hazel. It’s gentle on my skin but feels so refreshing after I use it. I follow up with a moisturizer and I’m ready for bed.
Samantha f.
corbin
I only recently started using this product and I normally hate reading reviews of people who have used a product for a limited amount of time. However I have been using this about a week and my skin is so soft and hydrated. I was having some problem areas on my cheeks with dryness and this has helped so much. I noticed on a day or two that I didn't use it that my cheeks were a little dry again. I have experienced no irritation from it and i have been using it morning and night when i have to time to do my skincare routine.
Priscilla R.
My favorite toner to use without salycilic acid. I love the fact that there is no alcohol in this. I already have dry skin and don't need the extra drying that alcohol can cause. After I've cleansed my face and let my skin air dry I go in with this toner on a cotton round. It helps bring hydration and moisture back to my skin and even leaves it feeling soft. Definitely a step I make sure not to miss in my nightly skin care routine.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?