BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A rapid-dissolving gel cream Contains essential minerals including calcium magnesium Vitamins C E & B5 Replenishes skin with 24-hour intense moisture Preserves an optimum level of hydration by sealing in moisture Unveils fresh comfortable & invigorated skin Ideal for normal or combination skin

• How does this compare to more expensive brands? Have you ...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydrafresh 2 Ultra-Hydrating Creams (Normal/ Combination Skin)
  • "Amazing hydrating cream!! I have combo skin and this is my miracle working device! Keeps my skin smooth and hydrated!" in 5 reviews
Ariana L.
Dearborn Heights, MI
This is a very very very good product to use. I was quite surprised myself. It was a little on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. Very effective on me i seen results quick. I purchased mine at my local cvs pharmacy. I think if it came in a bigger size itd be better.
Melanie C.
New York, Ny
I have not used this product in all honesty , I just know that this brand is one of the most popular places i know that you can't miss out on it . I suggest everyone to check out this brand cause they do have a lot of things and sometimes you might just find what u need
Beena B.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
I use this during winters when I want more moisture. It sinks in the skin and I usually massage it for a few minutes. keeps the skin well hydrated and doesn't break me out. Very gentle on the skin.
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Hawthorne, CA
This brand is a world leader in beauty! this cream moisturizes my skin in an incredible way but don't let my face greassy ¡Yay! this exceeded my expectations and good price! i love L'Oréal <3
Emma H.
Loreal skincare products are a must buy. They are on the more expensive side of the drugstore but they are worth every penny. I really enjoy using this product and I see a definite difference in my skin after continued use.
Karina R.
Vero Beach, FL
I've bought this hydrating cream plenty of years and I still use it up till this day I have salute Lee love this product and I'm super upset asked with it it's literally amazing and I love how hydrating it is
Maria A.
Pearland, TX
This really didn't do anything for my skin so I didn't continue using it, my skin is pretty sensitive and it didn't bother me in that way but it also didn't help in any way.
Maria R.
Ruffin, NC
I have combination skin and thus far this is the best product for the best price.. I got it at walmart where I get almost all my beauty needs.
Brenda D.
Lenoir City, TN
Well, L'Oréal is a great place to get products from like some other places. I like my skin smooth and I like it smelling good not bad.
Juanita G.
Woodland, CA
I love the way it makes me feel like I said I would like to use it every day and night I love it helps my skin not feel dry
Denna A.
Cincinnati, OH
How does this compare to more expensive brands? Have you noticed a real difference? Thanks you!