BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A rapid-dissolving gel cream Contains essential minerals including calcium magnesium Vitamins C E & B5 Replenishes skin with 24-hour intense moisture Preserves an optimum level of hydration by sealing in moisture Unveils fresh comfortable & invigorated skin Ideal for normal or combination skin

• How does this compare to more expensive brands? Have you ...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydrafresh 2 Ultra-Hydrating Creams (Normal/ Combination Skin)
  • "Amazing hydrating cream!! I have combo skin and this is my miracle working device! Keeps my skin smooth and hydrated!" in 5 reviews
Patricia A.
I liked it it was light and not greasy feeling and it all soaked in...no spots on my pillow cases! :)
Can't tell you about pricing, I always get free samples of stuff before I buy full size. I don't have money to waste
Mindy L.
Corning , NY
I'm fairly new to creams because I tend to have oily skin but even though this is recommended for dry/combo skin, it still worked great for me. This product met all of my expectations and I'll be sure to use it again! The older I get the more I realize how much I lacked in skincare during my younger years and because this didn't break the bank it was win-win.
Rey A.
Cambridge , MA
I accidentally purchased this product while I was in Spain, after I asked a sales associate for a primer. Come to find out by is isn't adace primer, but it is a great moisturizer that I use before I apply the rest of my makeup. A little goes a long way, belief me, and it dries matte.
Samantha G.
Or use a couple of creams for my skin it's a combination of oily and dry the packaging is really nice it's not cheap but it's not expensive either it's a really good bad I love how it hydrates my schedule and how soft it leaves it is very effective for me and I would definitely buy it again
Kelly W.
Weimar, TX
I love L'oreal Hydrafresh 2 Ultra-hydrating Creams!! This product does an amazing job at turning back the hands of time on my face!! I can't believe how much younger I look after just a few applications! It's great because I have combination oily and dry skin so it does wonders for me.
Beverly N.
This feels very nice on my skin! I like the freshness and how it absorbs fast. I comes in different varieties for various skin types, which is helpful! I find an improvement in skin texture, and my skin looks very glowy after regular use. The price is good for the drug store price point.
Samantha L.
Union, NJ
Enjoyed this product somewhat. Purchased because I had a coupon, but also on sale at ShopRite. Prefer other LOreal creams to this one- almost too much hydration, a bit of an oily feel. Maybe it was just doing it's job? Much prefer the Revitalift.
Shannon S.
Loganville, GA
I had no idea that this product was even out there until one random visit to the drug store. I like it product as a great moisturizer to wear under light makeup or combined with a tinted moisturizer. I DO NOT like that this product has priced from $9 all the way up to $21.
Elecia W.
Plattsburg, MO
Feels good on my skin, absorbs quickly and completely. No oily feel. Price is a little high. But it's a good product, so it is worth the extra! Don't like that it contains so many chemicals however. Would like a more natural product. Don't know that it's right for me.
Luly D.
Portland
I LOVE this cream! It's wonderfully hydrating. I found this at my local Walgreens! The packaging is inviting and rich looking! I would definitely buy it again! It's leaves my skin soft and hydrated! There is also plenty of product for the money!
Denna A.
Cincinnati, OH
How does this compare to more expensive brands? Have you noticed a real difference? Thanks you!