Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersL'Oréal Paris
Hydrafresh 2 Ultra-Hydrating Creams (Day to Sensitive Skin)

L'Oréal Paris Hydrafresh 2 Ultra-Hydrating Creams (Day to Sensitive Skin)

A rapid-dissolving gel cream Contains essential minerals including calcium, magnesium, Vitamins C, E & B5 Replenishes skin with 24-hour intense moisture Preserves an optimum level of hydration by sealing in moisture Unveils fresh, comfortable &...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Hydrafresh 2 Ultra-Hydrating Creams (Day to Sensitive Skin)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This product was so great for my sensitive skin! So so hydrating and would recommend to anyone who experiences dry skin or sensitive skin! Wonderful product that is affordable.in reviews
Trisha S.
I really like L'oreal products.  They are priced really well and deliver results for a very good price point.  I seem to suffer from dry skin the most in the fall to winter to spring but will get an "oily feeling" if the product is too heavy.  This product is not.  It is really good for a day cream.  Lightweight alone and absorbs easily.  It did not interfere with my application of foundation on days I wanted to wear make-up.
Heloá F.
Bethesda, MD
This moisturizing is perfect for all sensitive skin.  Beautiful and functional packaging, perfect for bags and tables. You will love this product
kelli G.
Spring Hill, TN
This stuff is so hydrating on your skin. It works amazing well and you will notice results soon after using!
Lizeth O.
El Paso
I started using this product to see how my skin would react to it, since cleansers  would leave my skin very dry. This product meet my expectations, and it leaves my skin amazingly soft. I recommend this amazing product even if you dont have dry skin!
Michaela H.
Battle Creek
Catherine S.
Middlebury, VT
Not the best product I've used but s good contender. At first my face feels nice and moist but after the product sets my face feels sticky. Good price for the amount of product you get.
Shana H.
Rossville
I used the sensitive skin moisturizer. It worked well enough, but not my favorite moisturizer. I still felt like my skin was dry about an hour after using. I personally wouldn't purchase this again.
Greta K.
Vratsa
L'Oréal Paris Hydrafresh 2 Ultra-Hydrating Creams (Day to Sensitive Skin) uploaded by Greta K.
The cream smells soo good and the formula is so soft and easy to use it ! I have combination skin on my face and it often happens that my nose turns white, but since I started using this product everything has changed!🥰💘
Andrea O.
L'Oréal Paris Hydrafresh 2 Ultra-Hydrating Creams (Day to Sensitive Skin) uploaded by Andrea O.
this face cream leaves me with perfect skin,As my skin is dry, it hydrates me too well and my skin doesn't feel oily or anything, I recommend it if your face is semi-dry like mine 💚
jessica M.
Albufeira
I really like this cream it's very light and very hydrating . You get a lot of use out of it . Smells very nice and very effective

Looking for your answer?