L'Oréal Paris Hydrafresh 2 Ultra-Hydrating Creams (Day to Sensitive Skin) uploaded by Amiirah N.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A rapid-dissolving gel cream Contains essential minerals including calcium, magnesium, Vitamins C, E & B5 Replenishes skin with 24-hour intense moisture Preserves an optimum level of hydration by sealing in moisture Unveils fresh, comfortable &...

L'Oréal Paris Hydrafresh 2 Ultra-Hydrating Creams (Day to Sensitive Skin)
  • "This product was so great for my sensitive skin! So so hydrating and would recommend to anyone who experiences dry skin or sensitive skin! Wonderful product that is affordable." in 4 reviews
Trisha S.
I really like L'oreal products.  They are priced really well and deliver results for a very good price point.  I seem to suffer from dry skin the most in the fall to winter to spring but will get an "oily feeling" if the product is too heavy.  This product is not.  It is really good for a day cream.  Lightweight alone and absorbs easily.  It did not interfere with my application of foundation on days I wanted to wear make-up.
Shana H.
Rossville
I used the sensitive skin moisturizer. It worked well enough, but not my favorite moisturizer. I still felt like my skin was dry about an hour after using. I personally wouldn't purchase this again.
Lizeth O.
El Paso
I started using this product to see how my skin would react to it, since cleansers  would leave my skin very dry. This product meet my expectations, and it leaves my skin amazingly soft. I recommend this amazing product even if you dont have dry skin!
Catherine S.
Bristol, VT
Not the best product I've used but s good contender. At first my face feels nice and moist but after the product sets my face feels sticky. Good price for the amount of product you get.
Michaela H.
Battle Creek
Heloá F.
Bethesda, MD
This moisturizing is perfect for all sensitive skin.  Beautiful and functional packaging, perfect for bags and tables. You will love this product
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
This stuff is so hydrating on your skin. It works amazing well and you will notice results soon after using!
Sabrina T.
Mississauga, ON
I think this product simply just moisturizes my skin. It feels soft after applying but not really impressive compared to other products that I used. Price is ok. If you look for a drugstore skincare product for moisturing, you can buy it but if you want something for like acnes, I would not recommend
Amiirah N.
Port Louis, OR
OK.. first of all, I absolutely LOVE this wonderful moisturizer, although it was totally bought by mistake as I have terrible combination skin. My skin tend to be extremely dry in winter. The dry patches left on my face were very noticable, which did bother me for quite a long time.. I tried some moisturizers but they didn't work on me at all. Someday I was suddenly reminded of this creme, anyway it's moisturizer and I decided just to give it a shot. before throwing it away. I was surprised what an amazing job it just did! My patches became much less and my skin didn't appear so dry anymore.. I am so glad I hadn't thrown it away... Now I am using it everyday under the foundation and I finally looked having slept for 8 hours.
Katie L.
Lancashire , Blackburn
loved this producted, I used it both day and night for some reason it mad my face feel a lot smoother when I used it twice a day and this cream was also really hydrating made my face feel really fresh and smooth!! would 100 percent buy it again it and recommend it to those who have normal to dry skin and to those who have sensitive skin

Amazon