BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

5 benefits, 1 ritual for perfectly soothed skin. L’Oréal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Ultra-Soothing fights dryness for softer, suppler and more comfortable skin.

Recommended Ultra-Soothing routine: cleanse, tone and care.

✓ Dermatologist tested

STEP 1: Cleanse with Ultra-Soothing Micellar Water

Removes all makeup and impurities. Dry skin is cleansed and soothed for extreme comfort.

STEP 2: Tone with Ultra-Soothing Toner

Gently removes impurities and leaves skin clean and comfortable.

STEP 3: Hydrate with Ultra-Soothing Moisturizer

Instantly soothes dryness with an ultra-gentle omega 3 and 6 enriched formula.

dryness, illuminate and smooth skin.

• Anyone still waiting for their box? It's been a whiiiile ...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new skin regime, but was wondering if t...2 Answers
  • Is anyone else still waiting for their box?1 Answers
Stephanie H.
I was pleasantly surprised by these products! First up, the micellar water. It left no residue behind, didn't irritate or dry out my normal-dry skin. Plus, it was super gentle on my skin - literally like I was just using water. I didn't have to struggle when I was removing my makeup . Just a couple gentle swipes and I was done. Next, the moisturizer. It has a somewhat strong scent (like most l'oreal moisturizers) that was bordering on too floral. Its consistency was nice, with it being a little thicker and sealing in moisture really well. I also loved that it has no phenoxyethanol - I'm actually allergic to it, and most skincare products contain it - even ones meant for sensitive skin! So it was definitely a happy surprise. Lastly, the toner. I really liked this one, as it was a bit creamier and left my skin feeling refreshed. It reminds me of the Elizabeth Arden toner, in terms of colour and the consistency of the product. All in all, I actually liked all the products in this line, which surprised me. I'm pretty picky with what goes on my face, but L'Oreal did a great job this time!
Tammy P.
Barry, ON
Love this skincare, it did wonders for my skin. My skin is really sensitive to products and breaks out really easy and gets red/irritated but this makes my skin so moisturized and doesn't irritate my skin at all :) I'm usually hesitate with trying new products but I'm glad I tried this one! I feel like I have brand new skin that's hydrated and smooth!
samy h.
Toronto, Ontario, ON
I received my loreal goodies few days ago and I am very pleased with the results. My skin feels brightened and smooth with 3 easy steps your skin will become hydrate and beautiful.I would recommend it to others in a heartbeat
My new favorite Hydra total 5 " ultra even ritual "
Thanks influenster for sampling opportunity.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Love this routine! Soothing, hydrating, yet weightless! I've been using it for 2 weeks now and my skin looks and feels amazing! Read my full review on my blog :) cinnamonandheels.wordpress.com
Krystal M.
Saint John, NB
I love this product, it's done so much for my skin, I used to have really dry skin but it's super sensitive to products so I would get blow outs and excema rashes if I tried to wash or create a regiment with products specifically made for my skin tone, this product didn't do any of that, it made my skin feel great. I'm so glad I was allowed to review this product because honestly I never would have bought it to try otherwise.
Jessica D.
I've been using the L'Oréal Hydra-Total5 line for about 2 weeks now and I'm blown away by how much it has done for my skin in such a short time. The micellar water is a nice change from the drying cleansers I have grown accustomed to using over the years, I love how it takes off all my very waterproof makeup. Next up, the toner. I've never come across a toner I've liked till now. Leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed without drying it out at all like other toners on the market. Last but not least The moisturizer, I love the smell, it's so extremely moisturizing but hasn't been too much for my very sensitive combination skin. I like that a little goes a long way and this jar will last a very long time as you only need a dab to do your whole face.
All in all the Total-Hydra5 line is a game changer for me and I have found a daily routine that I would be happy to stick with :)
Thank you Influenster and L'OréalParis
Tea B.
WHITBY, ON
I've used this regimen for a week now and I am completely in love with it. The Micellar water is a unique cleaning experience, but I feel like my skin is clean and bright without being dried out. The toner is the Best. Thing. Ever. I have actually skipped toner for most of my life because my sensitive skin just won't have it but I have used this every single day and my skin is not suffering. It's not too stringent, caustic, drying, and doesn't sting! And the moisturizer! Soooo creamy and lovely and the scent is beautiful. I am totally impressed with this product line.
Mary H.
Calgary, Alberta
This skin care regimen is fantastic! It was very hydrating for my very skin and there is no discernible scent at all. The set works the best together and I look forward to using it every night.
Janelle N.
Grand manan, NB
I absolutely love this moisturizer...just received it and it is not oily at all. perfect!!!
Sherri M.
I received this voxbox and I can not get over these products. they smell great, leave my skin feeling fresh and oh so smooth. I absolutely fell in love with the toner and will be buying it for sure!
Sherri M.
Anyone else absolutely love the smell of these?!
Alex C.
Staff
I'm looking for a new skin regime, but was wondering if these product (together) are harsh. Thoughts??
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
Is anyone else still waiting for their box?
Gabrielle S.
Montreal, QC
Anyone still waiting for their box? It's been a whiiiile now and still no tracking!