BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

5 benefits, 1 ritual for perfectly soothed skin. L’Oréal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Ultra-Soothing fights dryness for softer, suppler and more comfortable skin.

Recommended Ultra-Soothing routine: cleanse, tone and care.

✓ Dermatologist tested

STEP 1: Cleanse with Ultra-Soothing Micellar Water

Removes all makeup and impurities. Dry skin is cleansed and soothed for extreme comfort.

STEP 2: Tone with Ultra-Soothing Toner

Gently removes impurities and leaves skin clean and comfortable.

STEP 3: Hydrate with Ultra-Soothing Moisturizer

Instantly soothes dryness with an ultra-gentle omega 3 and 6 enriched formula.

dryness, illuminate and smooth skin.

• Anyone still waiting for their box? It's been a whiiiile ...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new skin regime, but was wondering if t...2 Answers
  • Is anyone else still waiting for their box?1 Answers
Mallory E.
North Vancouver , BC
I bought this toner only because my regular one was sold out and I’m so glad I did! This product is amazing, I use it everyone morning and every night. My skin can get dry and this toner doesn’t dry it out like others do.
Perla R.
En lo personal solo e probado la crema
Y yo utilizo la hydra total matificante porque tengo la piel grasa, me gusta mucho te deja la piel muy suave y no se siente para nada graso, lo que si es que al paso del día si brilla un poco la cara
Erika P.

I am using only the micellar water and leaves the skin clean and free of debris of makeup, impurities, sweat, and sebum. Visually silky, dull, uniform and luminous. Smooth, even feel without oiliness.

i recommend it
Oriana C.
Bogota
Perfect for mature skin type! I bought this for my mother, and she had mixed feeling about this. It made her break out in her problem areas when she applied it the first time. Not what I expected from this brand
suyesha d.
Canada
Have only used the creme, it works fine for me in winters, as i have a oiky skin, so this does provide hydration and does not weigh down my skim with oils. Should be a great creme for dry skin for summers.
Abby B.
I've used just the Micellar Water and the toner, and I think they both are effective. First of all, the Micellar Water. I bought it for almost $9 at a department store and, let me tell you, it's fantastic. It literally feels like water, it has no scent, it's gentle with my eyes (something that I appreciate, since I have pretty sensitive eyes), leaves my skin soft, clean (I literally don't have to wash my face after washing my water off) and, well, I could talk about this product for years, haha.Moving onto the toner... I got it for almost nine bucks too at a supermarket, because I had run out of my previous toner. Well, I don't like how it smells, it's too strong for me but it doesn't affect my skin. It feels weird on my face, but it dries out quickly. However, I don't know if I'm imagining or it's all a big coincidence, but every time I use this I discover a new pimple on my skin.At the end, I feel like the micellar water definitely worth the money. I think it's a great makeup remover, the best I've tried so far. However, I didn't like the toner that much, I feel it could be better.
Tahnee T.
Kamloops, BC
I really liked the mostirizer but for some reason after about a week of use it started to break me out! I also don’t love the jar packaging knowing some ingredients loose potency when exposed to air!
I ᔕ.
This Very good product works perfectly with what the brand indicates and is very advisable.
I am very pleased with my results and I would repeat it many more times.
I recommend that to everyone to look for something like that.
jj v.
Regina, SK
I love how this toner differs from others.. most are like water and spill out soo quick. L’Oréal hydra total 5 ultra soothing toner is thicker and creamier. It feels so nice and makes my skin feel so soft and refreshed.
ella a.
Waterloo
Love this product it makes your skin very soft it is a great value under 10 dollars I bought it once and would buy it again mer all expectations especially for my extremely sensitive skin I would recommend this
Sherri M.
Anyone else absolutely love the smell of these?!
Alex C.
Staff
I'm looking for a new skin regime, but was wondering if these product (together) are harsh. Thoughts??
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
Is anyone else still waiting for their box?
Gabrielle S.
Montreal, QC
Anyone still waiting for their box? It's been a whiiiile now and still no tracking!