BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

5 benefits, 1 ritual for perfectly soothed skin. L’Oréal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Ultra-Soothing fights dryness for softer, suppler and more comfortable skin.

Recommended Ultra-Soothing routine: cleanse, tone and care.

✓ Dermatologist tested

STEP 1: Cleanse with Ultra-Soothing Micellar Water

Removes all makeup and impurities. Dry skin is cleansed and soothed for extreme comfort.

STEP 2: Tone with Ultra-Soothing Toner

Gently removes impurities and leaves skin clean and comfortable.

STEP 3: Hydrate with Ultra-Soothing Moisturizer

Instantly soothes dryness with an ultra-gentle omega 3 and 6 enriched formula.

dryness, illuminate and smooth skin.

• Anyone still waiting for their box? It's been a whiiiile ...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new skin regime, but was wondering if t...2 Answers
  • Is anyone else still waiting for their box?1 Answers
Mayra C.
miami
For the winter and any season of the year if your facial skin tendsbto dry out constantly the best thing for it is this l’oreal product for your skin care routine.
Verónica V.
Florida
El tónico de esta linea me encanta aparte que es accesible y lo mejor que no irrita los ojos y la piel. Esta recomendado para pieles sensible asi que creo que les funcionará bien.
Liane M.
tripoli
L'Oréal Paris Laboratories created HYDRA- TOTAL 5 Ultra-Fresh Routine, designed specifically for ... L'Oréal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Ultra-soothing Toner, for dry to sensitive skin,
Floy R.
This micellar water promises to remove the makeup in a single step and moisturize the skin without greasy sensation eliminates impurities and softens the skin to me it seems to be relatively well cleaned quite quickly without needing another make-up remover another thing I noticed was that I did not irritate her Skin since I have a skin quite simple and I was what I made of the product but what I did not get to like at all was that it promises to hydrate the skin without feeling greasy does not leave a greasy sensation but ... if that does not hydrate so much As I would like for that from 1 to 10 I qualify with an 8
Samantha M.
Amherst, NS
Just started trying this product and so far i LOVE it. I had originally tried the blue gel version of this, and it didn't give me enough moisture. So i figure i would try this one. When i first put it on my face i was worried that it would be a little too heavy for me, but it sinks in to your skin quick, and it keeps you moisturized all day ! And to top it off, it has an amazing smell !
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
This stuff is amazing. I wanted to try a few different brands of toners and I wasn’t disappointed with this one. It left my skin very fresh and clean and didn’t dry it out. Well priced compared to other brands. I would definitely use it again. The moisturizer is also amazing and wasn’t to thick or greasy but still provided a ton of hydration.
Stephanie H.
I was pleasantly surprised by these products! First up, the micellar water. It left no residue behind, didn't irritate or dry out my normal-dry skin. Plus, it was super gentle on my skin - literally like I was just using water. I didn't have to struggle when I was removing my makeup . Just a couple gentle swipes and I was done. Next, the moisturizer. It has a somewhat strong scent (like most l'oreal moisturizers) that was bordering on too floral. Its consistency was nice, with it being a little thicker and sealing in moisture really well. I also loved that it has no phenoxyethanol - I'm actually allergic to it, and most skincare products contain it - even ones meant for sensitive skin! So it was definitely a happy surprise. Lastly, the toner. I really liked this one, as it was a bit creamier and left my skin feeling refreshed. It reminds me of the Elizabeth Arden toner, in terms of colour and the consistency of the product. All in all, I actually liked all the products in this line, which surprised me. I'm pretty picky with what goes on my face, but L'Oreal did a great job this time!
Erin G.
Kemptville , ON
I'm just reviewing the toner here, and at first I really loved it. It's super easy to use and gentle and kept my face feeling super clean. But I think I bought the wrong type because I think it made my face a little more oily than I'd like, so I'd really like to try the one for combination skin!
Jessica D.
I've been using the L'Oréal Hydra-Total5 line for about 2 weeks now and I'm blown away by how much it has done for my skin in such a short time. The micellar water is a nice change from the drying cleansers I have grown accustomed to using over the years, I love how it takes off all my very waterproof makeup. Next up, the toner. I've never come across a toner I've liked till now. Leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed without drying it out at all like other toners on the market. Last but not least The moisturizer, I love the smell, it's so extremely moisturizing but hasn't been too much for my very sensitive combination skin. I like that a little goes a long way and this jar will last a very long time as you only need a dab to do your whole face.
All in all the Total-Hydra5 line is a game changer for me and I have found a daily routine that I would be happy to stick with :)
Thank you Influenster and L'OréalParis
Rachell M.
8288 NW 66th Street Miami, Florida
I use these products at night. The cream is thick and you have to diffuse it well all over the face, you have to be careful if you are allergic or sensitive skin because it can cause an allergic reaction and you have to be careful when applying it near the eyes
Sherri M.
Anyone else absolutely love the smell of these?!
Alex C.
Staff
I'm looking for a new skin regime, but was wondering if these product (together) are harsh. Thoughts??
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
Is anyone else still waiting for their box?
Gabrielle S.
Montreal, QC
Anyone still waiting for their box? It's been a whiiiile now and still no tracking!