BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

5 benefits, 1 ritual for perfectly soothed skin. L’Oréal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Ultra-Soothing fights dryness for softer, suppler and more comfortable skin.

Recommended Ultra-Soothing routine: cleanse, tone and care.

✓ Dermatologist tested

STEP 1: Cleanse with Ultra-Soothing Micellar Water

Removes all makeup and impurities. Dry skin is cleansed and soothed for extreme comfort.

STEP 2: Tone with Ultra-Soothing Toner

Gently removes impurities and leaves skin clean and comfortable.

STEP 3: Hydrate with Ultra-Soothing Moisturizer

Instantly soothes dryness with an ultra-gentle omega 3 and 6 enriched formula.

dryness, illuminate and smooth skin.

• Anyone still waiting for their box? It's been a whiiiile ...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new skin regime, but was wondering if t...2 Answers
  • Is anyone else still waiting for their box?1 Answers
Nique '.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this on and off for about 2 weeks now. I use a cotton pad with exfoliating little nubs. I feel like when I use these in combo with this toner, my skin feels super refreshed and rejuvenated. Other toners tend to leave my skin pretty dry, but this one (as the name states it) is very hydrating. I would still not forego moisturizer especially at night time! The scent is also pretty non-existent it just smells kind of fresh (nothing too noticeable). L’Oréal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Ultra-Soothing Ritual
Christine P.
Swansboro
Purchased at: Walmart
Long review but worth it. Love this triple threat, lol. This is my go to morning routine. The soap leaves your face so soft and it smells good, the toner soothes my sensitive skin and just makes my skin so clean, the moisturizer is where it’s at, I have severe combo skin so my oily is very oily and my dry is super dry and this is great with both. The texture has gone away, dry patches are gone and my fine lines look so much better. Would highly recommend!
Maharani S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This miscellar water is fantastic! It makes your skin really soft after about one week of using it. It removes make-up wonderfully, but not waterproof mascara. I have very sensitive skin, and this product doesn't sting at all. I've used more expensive brands, and frankly, I like this one better!
June M.
Moulton
Not sure I would use this again, it really felt heavy and left grease all over my phone throughout a day. Not a nice feeling or really appealing to look at either.
Lilian M.
1710 Otis St NE
Adoro os produtos da L’oréal Paris, essa linha e incrível, apenas usei o hidratante mas já me trouxe um resultado ótimo, assim como as linhas de tratamento anteriores, cumpre com prometido além do cheio incrível.
dima i.
corvallis
i only use the anti aging for eyes i feel it works really well because after several months the tiny wrinkle disappear.. pretty cool right :)
i bought also from this product to my mom and she loved it
it isn't harm eyes and doesn't react with contact lenses
Pam M.
Phoenix
I found this to be very scented, too much for me. The products were nice but I didn't really notice any improvement in my skin in the several months that I used it.
Daniela M.
I only have the cream, and have been using it with other toner. My skin is oily but I tried this anyway, I was hoping that it made it even more oily, but no. On that side I haven't notice too much of a difference, what I did notice was that my skin is now crazy soft, right after I wash it of course and maybe still an hour later, after that the oilness takes over. It doesn't have to much of a scent, I mean it does, but like any regular cream. It reduced my pimples and the marks they left. I noticed the difference after 4 days, so I liked it, totally recommenden for people with dry skin.

I wish the cream pot was different, 'cause this way your fingers wouldn't have to be in direct contact with the cream and this one wouldn't get contaminated or maybe even oxidated.
Krystal M.
Love this regimen. I have tried a lot of items in all brands of skincare and this one is kind of a go to for me, as far as expectations they were met for sure! The price is very reasonable and perfect for my sensitive oily skin - helps soothe and revitalize my skin after a hard days work.

Sarah R.
Gibson
Best product to use! I love to apply this at night for better results and it sounds a difference in my skin and complexion. My husband says that this product makes me look 5 years younger and every women in my family loves the results!
Sherri M.
Anyone else absolutely love the smell of these?!
Alex C.
Staff
I'm looking for a new skin regime, but was wondering if these product (together) are harsh. Thoughts??
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
Is anyone else still waiting for their box?
Gabrielle S.
Montreal, QC
Anyone still waiting for their box? It's been a whiiiile now and still no tracking!