BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

5 benefits, 1 ritual for perfectly refreshed skin. L’Oréal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Ultra-Fresh revitalizes and tones skin for a fresh, clean feeling.

Recommended Ultra-Fresh routine: cleanse, tone and care.

✓ Dermatologist tested

STEP 1: Cleanse with Ultra-Even Gel Cleanser

Cleanses, removes impurities and tightens pores for fresh feeling skin.

STEP 2: Tone with Ultra-Even Toner

Tones, brightens and tightens pores in oil-prone areas.

STEP 3: Hydrate with Ultra-Even Gel-Moisturizer

Enriched with apricot oil and shea butter to provide intense hydration and revitalize the look of skin.

Rachel C.
Lewistown Pennsylvania
Love the hydra genius by loreal for extra dry skin as my daily moisturiser in the winter months. Like I said Loreals price point is already decent but with coupons and drugstore special offers, I can score these products for under 5$ for 2 months or more supply. I always always stock up when I have special offers coupons and rebates.
Livy A.
sandusky
Oh my soul I love this product I hope I am going to be going in the mail and keep shipping to me because like I use these every day you guys are amazingly kind you guys are amazing I love you and keep shipping because girl I’m I use it every day
Makenzie H.
Amherst, OH
This set is really refreshing and hydrating for dry skin. It soothes and cools when you apply it and leaves the skin with a brightened appearance. It’s very gentle on the skin and I would definitely recommend this product to others!
yertily c.
Orlando, FL
Great drug store products. Effective super affordable can be found in most super markets and drugstores. Love the smells
Nd the way it feels on my skin. I feel awake after I use this product.
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Una de las mejores cremas hidratantes que he usado. Es de toque seco y deja la piel suave, tersa y libre de grasa POR HORAS. Me encanta usarla como primer ya que fija el maquillaje evitando que lo pierdas por el sudor o la grasa natural de la piel, además de que cierra los poros y equilibra la textura.

Al principio me parecía que traía muy poca cantidad el envase (50g), pero la verdad es que rinde mucho y apenas basta una pequeña cantidad para hidratar todo el rostro.

Totalmente recomendada para personas con piel sensible grasa o mixta, para aquellas con que tengan la piel seca tal vez no sea lo suficientemente hidratante.
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
I recently bought this kit in substitute for another brand I currently use. So far I used the cleansing water and so far so good. It's effective enough to eliminate residues of makeup and impurities without irritating the skin, even eye makeup, so by this I recommend the kit. I will update the rest of it because I still have moisturizer so I don't have a strong opinion about this one in particular.
Sharee J.
Absolutely love loreal hydration. I have tried very expensive high end products and this is just as good if not better. During the summer months I rarely use foundation so it is important to me that my skin look healthy and soft. I would recommend trying this
Sara F.
South Portland, ME
If this didn't cost so much, I'd use it all the time. I've only used it once, and wouldn't have thought of even trying it if I hadn't gotten a sample of it. It's very gentle on the skin. Unfortunately, I really can't justify paying so much for it.
Ema M.
South Sioux City
Personally I don't like this product or maybe they are not made for my type every time I use anything I get a lot scalp all the products smell really good and are really afortable on my experience I won't buy anything from this brand but thanks
Dios Mary F.
5769 gato ave apt 1 Goleta, CA
Im still young but they said that while you’re still young hydrate your skin so you wont get wrinkle on early age so that is why im using this to hydrate my skin. And also hydrating your skin can minimize pores :)
Jessica C.
Hamilton, TN
Is anyone else still waiting for their box?
Daisy M.
Nicolet , QC
Is it worth it? And when you apply some does the smell stay strong on your face?
Jayne W.
This looks so amazing! Should I by it?
Jayne W.
This looks amazing is it worth it?