BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
L’Oréal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Ultra-Fresh Ritual

L’Oréal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Ultra-Fresh Ritual

5 benefits, 1 ritual for perfectly refreshed skin. L’Oréal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Ultra-Fresh revitalizes and tones skin for a fresh, clean feeling.

Recommended Ultra-Fresh routine: cleanse, tone and care.

✓ Dermatologist tested

STEP 1: Cleanse with Ultra-Even Gel Cleanser

Cleanses, removes impurities and tightens pores for fresh feeling skin.

STEP 2: Tone with Ultra-Even Toner

Tones, brightens and tightens pores in oil-prone areas.

STEP 3: Hydrate with Ultra-Even Gel-Moisturizer

Enriched with apricot oil and shea butter to provide intense hydration and revitalize the look of skin.

Qué tal funciona éste ritual? mejora el aspecto? me encantaría probarla
Es justo lo que necesito, me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión?
Iss this a goood product?
Start your review of L’Oréal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Ultra-Fresh Ritual!
How would you rate this product?
Felicia  F.
L’Oréal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Ultra-Fresh Ritual uploaded by Felicia  F.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I was looking for something to restore my dry face and come upon this product . I love it ! It makes my skin feel so soft after applying, and smells refreshing.
 Karyna  K.
Purchased at: Target
I love these products from Loreal. I really like how they work in combination.After a week of use, my skin is hydrated and radiant.And the products are lightweight and easy to used . Also the products have a pleasant smell.
Luisa S.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Súper producto para hidratar tu piel de la cara me encanta esta a un buen precio y es súper bueno lo recomiendo
Adiamis D.
Naples, FL
Me encanta..Ofrece una hidratación profunda ,te deja la piel suave y gentil al tacto..No te deja la piel grasosa..Mi tipo de piel es grasa y me encanta!
Emiliya M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am highly recommend this.My screen becomes fresh after using this complex.I feel myself younger.[product:l’oreal-paris-hydra-total-5-ultra-fresh-ritual]
Lorena G.
Rimini
L’Oréal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Ultra-Fresh Ritual uploaded by Lorena G.
Purchased at: Target
Love this cream/gel. It is light and fresh and leaves your skin moisturized and feeling great, like renewed. It's now one of my daily moisturizers. 😍😍
sabrina T.
San Diego, CA
Good 3 step process. The item I liked the least was the gel moisturizer because I feel it didn't actually soften the skin. But the cleanser was really refreshing and smelled nice
Ilonka  C.
Hazleton, PA
Purchased at: Target
This cream has an excellent texture to moisturize the face. I really like its smell and the price is very cheap, I highly recommend it.
Liliana D.
Somers, CT
This set is amazing. I love the results of a first time user of this product and I would improve different smells to each part of the set to interest the newly users of this product. I love it and highly recommend.
eniola A.
It honestly made my dry skin feel so rejuvenated and clear and I loved it and it was packages very nicely and I will definitely buy this again some other time
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cele H.