BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light-Defusing. Loose Powder. Minimizes Pores.

Hydra Perfecte Powder is a light-diffusing loose powder that minimizes pores and enhances skin’s texture. It’s formulated with special moisturizers that nourish and protect your skin.

• Nylon-12

• CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate
  • CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide

Shari M.
Shelbyville
Very nice light dispersion. Works great as a finishing powder, very light in texture. Doesn't settle into all my fine lines, which is so nice! Works beautifully under eye shadows and blushers also. I have oily skin for someone with more mature skin, and it carries me into the afternoon before I have to retouch for shiny spots. The only thing I would change about this powder is the fragrance. It has an unpleasing aroma to me. I get over it though because I love the powder.
Linda P.
Leitchfield, KY
Resonably priced, performs great, never cakey feeling.  I have normal skin. No adverse reactions at all.  Loreal knocked it out of the park once again! Highly recommend!
Ruby V.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: Other more...
I had dry under eye when I went to look for something for hydrating and this powder helped me so much I have oily combo skin so I need to stay matte too but this helped my under eyes so much and made my pores smaller I really liked this and I added a bit to chin and forehead and I looked good for textured skin. Give it a try I wanna buy again
hailey t.
Review for: Translucent more...
This powder makes my skin look really nice and smooth. I do generally have really oily skin so it doesn’t keep it matte all day but it works great with touch ups and it feels light on the skin. There is also no flash backs with flash on the camera so that is always a plus.
jaidyn p.
Review for: Translucent more...
As a drugstore finishing powder this is pretty good but overall it’s okaaay. It is my go to for when I’m out of my high end finishing powder just because it doesn’t change the color or look of my concealer when I want a very natural look.
Hailey W.
W Valley City, UT
Review for: Translucent more...
Okay, so where do I begin?! This powder is by far the best powder I have found for dry skin. It leaves a glow to your skin without being chunky or glittery. There is a fine shimmer to the powder that disappears as soon as applied and it doesnt show on the skin. Just a glow. It is so affordable and I think only Walmart carries it. I havent ever heard anyone mention it on Youtube which is crazy to me since it is so good. The powder is finely milled and is translucent.
Arsh B.
Review for: Translucent more...
I love this powder. It’s my go to anytime. It helps my oily skin stay oil free and it also brings about a glow to my skin when applied over foundation. It has a great matte finish and I would definitely recommend the translucent one.
Anna M.
Carthage, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
What is this magic? I have combo skin, and my nose is basically an oil slick - but weirdly gets flaky, dry skin. I have to set it or my foundation breaks down, but that always accentuates all the dryness! Not with this powder though! This sets everything down to a nice, long-lasting matte...but...it doesn’t make my nose look even mildly flaky or dry! I’ve tried Laura Mercier, too faced, and Becca - and this works the best for my problem area - I know, I’m as shocked as you are. This is worth the buy! I highly recommend.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I know everyone’s holy grail from the drugstore is airspun but this powder worked so much better in my opinion. I love it! I got a cakey look from airspun. This one makes my skin look airbrushes. It’s great for baking as well.
Alysha S.
Bossier City, LA
One of my top favorite drug store setting powder. It does not leave the under eye looking dry and crepe like. It sets everything nice without drying out the skin. I think for the price it is one of the best setting powders
Karen S.
Baltimore, MD
Hi! I am looking for someone who have tried this product and if it is good to apply over foundation and what are your thoughts, thanks!
Lauren S.
Has anyone used this to bake with?? I used the NYX translucent powder and loved it until I took a picture with the flash on and it showed all the powder! Just wondering if this will do the same
Jettie S.
Ironton, OH
I have oily skin, and I'm always looking for a good setting powder. I am currently using Makeup Revolution banana powder, and I absolutely love it! I'm just looking for a back up/something new. Also does this make you look like your makeup is caked on? Or sheer out your foundation?
May V.
I have this product and I feel like it leaves a white cast on my face. I'm in the range of NC25/NC30. Does anyone else have this problem?
Lucero F.
Newark, DE
I have oily combination skin, and I'm looking for a powder that will help my T-zone stay matte but I don't want it to look caked on. Would this be a good match for what I'm looking for?