BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm Eye

L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm Eye

Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm Eye

Que tal es el producto que efecto tiene en tu rostro?
Is this product good at helping the skin hydrate and smooth before concealer is put on so it won't settle? Does it work on dark circles?
I Just was given this by a friend and was curious if it actually works for darker circles under the eye or puffiness? ?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm Eye!
Product Highlights
...in the mail. First, you apply the eye treatment, Secondly, you use this moisturizing golden balm, then third you apply the facial oil. Im absolutely in LOVE with this system. In less than 24 hours, I feel like my face is 40% clearer. I understand this is for older women, but im 26, and like "preventive care" in anti- aging because i smoke and tan. I have very acne prone, oily skin, and suffer from comedonal acne also. I know this system isnt meant for clearing acne, but its helped mine!! In less than 24 hours too! I just washed my face, and applied the system a 2nd time. I might can get three uses out of the sample packs. This golden balm is absolutely wonderful. It has a very sheer feel, and is extremely light. It feels like feathers on your face, and has a pleasant smell. I feel so luxurious after using this system. Im definately going to have to invest in the full product size system, because i love it THAT much. in reviews
Diana S.
Talladega, AL
L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm Eye uploaded by Diana S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great. It only takes a small amount so it last a long time. This was my first time buying this product but I'm glad I did. I have a few wrinkles around my eyes and this has helped with the smaller and the price is reasonable. I recommend this product .
charisse J.
Maryland
I received this from @influenster in a voxbox and it's one of the best buttery creme out there..very rich and thick...i still use this now as I love how it melts in my skin...making my face soft and firm...i use thus at night. #influenster
Robyn D.
L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm Eye uploaded by Robyn D.
Thanks to loreal paris, i was able to try this free. I seriously loved it. The sample was generous enough to cover my whole face, and decolatage. I applied the gold balm at night, and i noticed my skin was differnt in an amazing way. I wanted to run around with no makeup on. I would say this product is much better than olay regeneration line. None of the gold balms burnt my skin, especially when applied fresh out of the shower. I loved this, and its deffinately #beachbag # wanderlust # makeupbag #elixeroflife worthy. Loreal # nailed it. I would wear this before clinique moisture surge intense. Thanks
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Received samples of this from Loreal. I realize it's for older woman but I really liked using in the winter months. Its really rich and creamy and feels great on dry skin Probably too much for summer use.
Leigh F.
I just got this as a sample in the Nov/Dec 2016 Amazon Beauty Box and I wish the sample was bigger. I'm only listing 4 stars because the sample is only big enough for one application but I need more!! I'm going to have to buy this stuff for real. To reply to some of the negative comments on smell/color, yes this is yellowish in color. It's not a huge deal and doesn't go onto the skin yellow. I don't feel color is a fair review of a product personally. Others also noted a smell but I didn't notice any smell at all honestly. Lastly others commented on a greasy or oily feel I believe? It's a balm type product and thicker than usual creams/moisturizers. Balms are all going to be slightly thick, creamy, and some would say greasy. I did not feel this balm was greasy at all. I quite like it and it feels really thick, hydrating, and sinks into the skin well. Would purchase full size!
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
This is another product that I have tried out from this Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition line that I just cannot use because of the super strong perfume smell. It feels nice and it doesn't smell bad but I just prefer my skincare to be scent less so I gave this away to someone else to enjoy.
Karissa G.
I received a sample of this product for free. I was surprised at the quality. I have tried a range of high an low creams, this is by far the best. I have Sjogrens disorder and it causes my skin to be very dry. This cream works well for me. It says for mature skin but I'm 35 and I'm more than please. I even recommend this cream for summer use.
Noelly R.
Ladson, SC
I like this product I like this product. Seems to work. I wish it were a little thinner so it'd be easier to apply.
Dawn  S.
I've tried every single drug store/high end brand and I keep coming back to this one. No other hydrates my face like this one..no need to waste money on any other product.
June J.
Malden, MA
L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm Eye Free trial from influencer. Enjoyed product, still using the gel. Pleasant fragrance, not oily, loved the applicator.