Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Nutrition – Facial Oil SPF 30

L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Nutrition – Facial Oil SPF 30

Hydra-Nutrition – Facial Oil SPF 30

[product:hum-nutrition-hair-sweet-hair-gummies-vegan-supplement-for-healthy-hair] Is it actually worth it[product:hum-nutrition-hair-sweet-hair-gummies-vegan-supplement-for-healthy-hair]?
The product, L’Oréal oil with sunscreen, was discontinued several years ago, which is confusing to me why it was sent out for trialing. Does anyone know if this product is going to make its way back onto shelves?? When I had this oil, it was my favorite and I adore the decent. Thank you.
[product:loreal-paris-age-perfect-hydra-nutrition-facial-oil-spf-30] ?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Nutrition – Facial Oil SPF 30!
Product Highlights
Love it. It's so hydrating. I use it under my moisturerizer. It leave your skin soft and plumpup. It's not greasy at all. Great packaging and price is good too. in reviews
Tolulope Y.
Washington
My mum uses this. It’s so potent and leaves the skin very smooth and cool. I told mum to continue with this since is so good on her skin
Anastasia Z.
Bear
I really liked this oil .L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Facial Oil after using it, my face became very tender and soft . I bought it in local shop
Victoria U.
Jacksonville, AR
Decent amount for the price. Works well with my other products without causing sensitivity. Didn't cause makeup to smudge.
Candice V.
Mondovi, WI
L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Nutrition – Facial Oil SPF 30 uploaded by Candice V.
I was watching a bunch of videos on facial oils trying to device I saw the video on the loreal glow renewal oil and went to pick it up immediately I thought this was the one. I picked it up and raved home to try it. this has rapidly become my favorite facial oil and is on par with Caudalie. just a little more price perfect.
Nicole K.
Kansas City, MO
I use this product in the winter when my skin is dry and it works wonders!! It left my skin feeling very moisturized! Although it may not work on those with combo or oily skin since it is so moisturizing! Use it at night so you don’t look like an oily mess in the morning!
Sarah G.
Pontiac, MI
This works wonders on my skin. Not only does it help the aging sports but also help nourish and hydrate my dry sin.
Monica T.
Bedford, IN
Didn't like it at all. Made my sensitive skin burn. And it also made it oily, no matter how much I put on. Also made my skin shiny
Mollie S.
Aliquippa, PA
I have very dry skin, and this product did wonders for me. I only use it when I'm having very problematic days, and it helps so much. It hydrates without making my face look or feel too oily. I would repurchase this item.
barbara L.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This product just didn’t work for me! I used it under my makeup and it made my foundation cakey
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this oil especially right after giving myself a facial! I use about 1 small drop on the skin in the area under each eye, then one drop on my forehead and chin then rub the areas around my face! It exfoliates my skin and makes it feel radiant after a nice wash! I love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...