BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Mattifed, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these moisturizers deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.
Specifically developed for Normal to Oily Skin, this water based moisturizer is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action

• 1. 72 hours of instant and continuous hydration: it instantly infuses skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Mattifying Action: it removes excess sebum for a fresh feel and healthy look.

The result? Skin is ultra-hydrated, fresh and healthy looking, with a mattified finish.

• Aqua/Water

• Did you know you can get a free sample right now by going...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? What are your thoughts? L'Oréal Pa...5 Answers
  • thoughts on how this works for dry, but also oily skin? D...3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Oily Skin
  • "I received a sample from L'Oréal and I love it. It works great for my oily skin. It's a bit sticky at first but then dries up and blends nicely to the skin. Very moisturizing! I will definitely be repurchasing once my samples is all gone." in 56 reviews
  • "Hello hydration. I've been using this for about a week and I'm absolutely in love with it. I have a combination oily dry skin mainly Oily my T-Zones. This stuff is a godsend because I layer hydration for my 40-year-old skin. It leaves me smooth soft and feeling radiant and hydrated without overly oily feeling on my skin. Highly recommend anybody Who suffers from extremely bad breakouts from crappy moisturizers. For 14 bucks this is a really great deal. " in 39 reviews
  • "This is a new product that I've tried out just in time for #Spring ! I know it is pretty new and I was actually fortunate enough to try a sample from L'Oreal and just fell in love that I went out to purchase the full size the next day. I have normal skin 95% of the time, and I'd say randomly the other 5% of the time my skin is either dry or a bit oily. I was scared this product would be too drying, but it really feels like it locks the moisture into your skin and leaves a matte finish. I have not tried it with makeup yet (and I will update this for when I do!) but it almost feels like how a primer would feel on your skin. It just makes your skin feel so smooth like silk. After just a few days of wearing it, my skin already feels healthier and softer, which is incredible because this is the only aspect of my skincare routine that I changed, so I know it is due to this product! Only downfall is that it does have a super strong smell, which I enjoyed and it slowly went away after applied to my face, but if you are sensitive to smells this would not be the product for you. Aside from that definitely try this out! And check out L'Oreal's site to see if they're still sending samples! " in 29 reviews
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it. It absorbs right into my (dry) skin without leaving any tacky feeling or extra product. My skin stays pretty well hydrated throughout the day and it doesn't negatively effect my makeup application as well. There is only a light scent that smells clean, I guess that's how I'd describe it lol! But it's not overpowering. Something a little heavier would definitely be recommended for the night or winter, but this is a great day moisturizer.
Rachael S.
Carson city , NV
I am officially shook. I bought this for days ago and since I've used it per directions in the morning and at night my dry skin has disappeared. I've tried a lot of moisturizers and they work but they don't completely get rid of the dry spots. Got rid of all of my dry spot in 4 days being used twice daily. This is the only thing I've changed in my routine and when it says 72-hour moisture lock you had better believe it fresh hydrated plump skin all day long. I have never been so impressed with a moisturizer regardless of luxury or drugstore the bonus with this is it's affordable it's not $6 I paid $15 for mine at Walmart but it works it's worth the $15 investment to have no more dry skin issues. I have sensitive skin this did not cause any problems I have not had a break out since I started using this and exfoliating as I normally would. I can truly say if you have dry skin you need to try this my cheeks are always red and irritated from being slightly dry and my makeup if I'm going to have a dry patch I have a dry pass on my cheek and my T-Zone area of my forehead. It's all gone it's not there anymore and it hasn't even started to come back it's only been 4 days and I've noticed a huge difference this is a game-changer for me. I'm betting that this could do wonders it comes out like 8 white very smooth gel texture and absorbs into your skin fast. No greasy feeling or film left on your face it just absorbs and it's like your skin is instantly ready for the day. It smells good too and the smell isn't so strong that you feel like you put on a perfume but it does smell very very nice and luxurious all at an affordable price. Guys this is a winner it really is if you have dry skin you need to try this I am so thankful that I did.
Amy B.
Corona, CA
This is a good moisturizer but for me its a little sticky because its a gel. Its great for at night because you can wash it off in the morning but I cant wear it under my makeup. Also you know how some moisturizers are so good that you can feel the difference right after? This one you can't. I cant tell a significant difference.
ashley d.
By far my favorite moisturizer of all time!! I use this everyday and my face is so soft! I love the gel formula and its like a drink of water to my skin! I never can run out, i love this stuff! I like to put it in the fridge for a hot day to cool down or just use it before makeup. You need this believe me! You wont regret it!
Lauren L.
conway
This is great when my skin is feeling extra dry but it does seem to leave a film sorta. I use it really only in the winter because I do have oily skin. This just doesn’t control my oils enough during the summer and actually makes them look a bit worse. Light formula though. Very gel like.
Elizabeth M.
Peyton, CO
I really enjoyed using this product. I love that it was so light to the skin. After I put it on I didn't feel like i was clogging my pores or had anything thick on the face. I was able to apply makeup on top of it with no problem. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells very fresh and the pump mechanism works great, however I would definitely state that if you EVER deal with dry skin (winter months even if it isn’t winter) purchase the other variety bc this will dry your skin out like nobodies business
Rocio R.
Okay so I just bought this moisturizer because I was curious and it had such great reviews. After just one use I can see why! It hydrated your skin and leaves it feeling soft and matte! I look forward to continuing its use, especially during the summertime when I need my skin to feel matte, and be a smooth base for my makeup.
Cylee O.
Sarasota, FL
I LOVE this moisturizer! It says it's specifically for dry skin but I think this would work great for dry to oily. My mother-in-law is extremely dry and she found it not to be hydrating enough. I have normal to dry and I love it. It's extremely light weight and absorbs instantly. I live in FL and really rich moisturizers just melt off my face. This had a gel like formula that leaves you feeling hydrated with a no residue feel on your face! I definitely recommend trying it especially for the price. I know Walmart has had it recently for like $13! You can't beat that.
Sumra S.
Coral Springs, FL
This is a really light moisturizer for anyone looking for something to wear during the day. I like to use a little bit to stop my skin from over drying! Love the hydrating feel it gives my skin. Works great on sensitive skin.
Amanda H.
I recently got this and i was wondering if this product worked best on freshly washed skin?
Amanda G.
Seattle, WA
Does this have a strong scent?
Nada A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have extremely oily skin does it help with the shine?
Giovanna V.
Napoli
I want to try this! Which is the price? I love l'oreal when it's about skin care!
Brittany M.
How well does this work? My skin gets oily and breaks out when too oily or dry. Would it be good for combination skin?