BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Mattifed, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these moisturizers deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.
Specifically developed for Normal to Oily Skin, this water based moisturizer is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action

• 1. 72 hours of instant and continuous hydration: it instantly infuses skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Mattifying Action: it removes excess sebum for a fresh feel and healthy look.

The result? Skin is ultra-hydrated, fresh and healthy looking, with a mattified finish.

• Aqua/Water

• Did you know you can get a free sample right now by going...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? What are your thoughts? L'Oréal Pa...5 Answers
  • thoughts on how this works for dry, but also oily skin? D...3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Oily Skin
  • "I received a sample from L'Oréal and I love it. It works great for my oily skin. It's a bit sticky at first but then dries up and blends nicely to the skin. Very moisturizing! I will definitely be repurchasing once my samples is all gone." in 56 reviews
  • "Hello hydration. I've been using this for about a week and I'm absolutely in love with it. I have a combination oily dry skin mainly Oily my T-Zones. This stuff is a godsend because I layer hydration for my 40-year-old skin. It leaves me smooth soft and feeling radiant and hydrated without overly oily feeling on my skin. Highly recommend anybody Who suffers from extremely bad breakouts from crappy moisturizers. For 14 bucks this is a really great deal. " in 39 reviews
  • "This is a new product that I've tried out just in time for #Spring ! I know it is pretty new and I was actually fortunate enough to try a sample from L'Oreal and just fell in love that I went out to purchase the full size the next day. I have normal skin 95% of the time, and I'd say randomly the other 5% of the time my skin is either dry or a bit oily. I was scared this product would be too drying, but it really feels like it locks the moisture into your skin and leaves a matte finish. I have not tried it with makeup yet (and I will update this for when I do!) but it almost feels like how a primer would feel on your skin. It just makes your skin feel so smooth like silk. After just a few days of wearing it, my skin already feels healthier and softer, which is incredible because this is the only aspect of my skincare routine that I changed, so I know it is due to this product! Only downfall is that it does have a super strong smell, which I enjoyed and it slowly went away after applied to my face, but if you are sensitive to smells this would not be the product for you. Aside from that definitely try this out! And check out L'Oreal's site to see if they're still sending samples! " in 29 reviews
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
I am officially shook. I bought this for days ago and since I've used it per directions in the morning and at night my dry skin has disappeared. I've tried a lot of moisturizers and they work but they don't completely get rid of the dry spots. Got rid of all of my dry spot in 4 days being used twice daily. This is the only thing I've changed in my routine and when it says 72-hour moisture lock you had better believe it fresh hydrated plump skin all day long. I have never been so impressed with a moisturizer regardless of luxury or drugstore the bonus with this is it's affordable it's not $6 I paid $15 for mine at Walmart but it works it's worth the $15 investment to have no more dry skin issues. I have sensitive skin this did not cause any problems I have not had a break out since I started using this and exfoliating as I normally would. I can truly say if you have dry skin you need to try this my cheeks are always red and irritated from being slightly dry and my makeup if I'm going to have a dry patch I have a dry pass on my cheek and my T-Zone area of my forehead. It's all gone it's not there anymore and it hasn't even started to come back it's only been 4 days and I've noticed a huge difference this is a game-changer for me. I'm betting that this could do wonders it comes out like 8 white very smooth gel texture and absorbs into your skin fast. No greasy feeling or film left on your face it just absorbs and it's like your skin is instantly ready for the day. It smells good too and the smell isn't so strong that you feel like you put on a perfume but it does smell very very nice and luxurious all at an affordable price. Guys this is a winner it really is if you have dry skin you need to try this I am so thankful that I did.
Teri B.
I got this free from bzzagent I believe, I also could be wrong, to try out. I love this so much, it really helps with my oils, but since I have combination skin it also made my dry skin just a bit worse than normal. So I went and bought the normal/ dry skin one and I mix the two. They do wonders for my combination skin. It is a pain for us combination skin people to have to buy two products to combat both things at once, but since I got the one for free I just went ahead and bought the other one so I could mix them. And I noticed that not only my oils were more controlled, but also my dry skin was at bay as well. This mixture has been sch a life saver for my combination skin. A little bit of this goes a long way so you may not even need a full pump of it either. So a bottle will last you a long time.
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I got a teeny, tiny sample of this at Target and almost threw it away because I hate these foil packets. I’m really glad I didn’t, though, because I enjoyed this product. It has a pleasant scent that isn’t too overpowering, and truly made my skin feel soft and moisturized. I have very dry, sensitive skin, and I will say there is a slight tingling on my chin and upper cheekbones, but it’s not overly uncomfortable. I don’t know if it’s a reaction to the product, or if it’s doing some magic skin care thing.

For comparisons sake, I use the Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb almost every single day. I love that product, it’s scent, and the way it moisturizes my skin. I feel like this is a second best for me. It did a far superior job on my skin than the Neutrogena moisture bomb type product, and I didn’t even hate that one. I would be interested in tying the Loreal comfort product, as that one is for extra dry skin. So far I really like it, aside from the tingling!
Cylee O.
Sarasota, FL
I LOVE this moisturizer! It says it's specifically for dry skin but I think this would work great for dry to oily. My mother-in-law is extremely dry and she found it not to be hydrating enough. I have normal to dry and I love it. It's extremely light weight and absorbs instantly. I live in FL and really rich moisturizers just melt off my face. This had a gel like formula that leaves you feeling hydrated with a no residue feel on your face! I definitely recommend trying it especially for the price. I know Walmart has had it recently for like $13! You can't beat that.
Kayla S.
Lexington
I was always looking for a good moisturizer for my oily skin, but had never had any luck until now. With oily skin most moisturizers just leave my skin feeling more oily. Not this one! This one goes on smooth and dries down soft, not oily. It actually soaks into the skin instead of sitting on top of it. Also, its very affordable! I highly recommend this moisturizer!
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
This formula is amazing. It feels like water on your skin! It’s very hydrating and long lasting. It doesn’t have a tacky feeling when it dries down and I have really sensitive skin, this has never broken me out. I will say it’s $15 but for the quality and quantity I would say it’s definitely worth it! If you have really dry skin this is a must!
Kristina A.
Arcadia, FL
I love this product! I use it in the morning before I put my makeup on. It’s super hydrating but leaves your skin matte. I use 2 pumps for my face and there is so much product in the bottle that it’s going to last a really long time. The packaging is beautiful and the glass bottle looks great on my shelve. I will definitely buy this product again and I would definitely recommend this product.
Laurel N.
San Antonio
I love the way it makes my skin feel and doesn’t get oily under my makeup however I Can’t get over the smell . It’s a strong perfume like smell , very alcohol like . I recommend this if smells don’t bother you but this just wasn’t for me L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Oily Skin
Shante C.
Burkburnett , TX
Just bought this a few weeks ago and I've already noticed such a difference in my skin. It's brighter, softer, more even and all the dry patches that I had because of this cold winter are gone. The smell is light and fresh and I like that it's a gel consistency. It's a matte formula and not greasy at all. Moisturizes like a dream and keeps you from looking oily. Love this product and will repurchase.
Araseli R.
CA
BOMB.COM! Is all I can say. This gel formula face lotion is amazing. For those with oily skin you will love it. It won’t clog your pores since its gel and leaves your face with a glow but also helps so your oils don’t come through as much. Best drugstore face moisturizer, and with one pump you are good to go and last a long time. The packaging is also heavy is glass so feels luxurious.
Amanda H.
I recently got this and i was wondering if this product worked best on freshly washed skin?
Amanda G.
Seattle, WA
Does this have a strong scent?
Nada A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have extremely oily skin does it help with the shine?
Giovanna V.
Napoli
I want to try this! Which is the price? I love l'oreal when it's about skin care!
Brittany M.
How well does this work? My skin gets oily and breaks out when too oily or dry. Would it be good for combination skin?