BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Glowing, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Normal to Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Glowing Action: it envelops skin with moisture improving skin’s radiance.

The result? Skin is ultra-hydrated and fresh, with a healthy-looking glow.

Ingredinets:

• I want to try this, but I'm not sure. I don't like when a...6 Answers
  • I just bought this but I currently have a spot breakout, ...1 Answers
  • How good is this for really dry skin? Also, can this be u...3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Dry Skin
  • "Oh lordy.... this made my skin feel and look so amazing. My skin is usually pretty good but whenever Texas gets that week of winter or cold... Everything is thrown out the window. It brought my dry skin back to life. It kept it so hydrated and actually made it look even better than normal! I love that one pump goes a loooooong way! (I'm able to use it all over my face, neck, and upper chest.) I follow the instructions, I know lame af, but it does really help. Twice a day, morning and night right after cleansing. Trust me, it's UH-MAZE-ZIIIING And for the price, you cant beat it. It's literally worth every penny." in 71 reviews
  • "I actually got to product test this before it came out in stores! It is AMAZING! It is super hydrating and it's really refreshing! Makes my face feel a little tighter after applying it! I love the scent and the texture of the product!! 5/5 from me!" in 36 reviews
  • "I actually tested this quite a bit ago when it very first came out. I was skeptical at first because i have very sensitive skin but i gave it a try anyway and i am so happy that i did ..i think this is the best moisturizer i have tried hands down and now it is my go to..it leaves no residue on the skin and is so refreshing i just love it" in 32 reviews
DM P.
San Jose
So by chance I happened upon this on sale so decided to try it. I am pretty picky about my skin care and I know I needed a boost to my skin. I had been using other products but had felt like it wasn’t improving my skin and giving me a clear complexion.

After a few days of using this product and another I can really see a noticeable difference in texture and over all even complexion of my skin. That’s crazy because seeing results like that usually take some time.

I’ve been putting it on twice a day, and when I wake up and I feel like my skin is nice and soft and just pretty. I’m not sure what ingredients are making this happen but it’s great.

I’ll continue using this for sure and it hasn’t broken me out at all.

Even my makeup glides on smooth and I’m pretty happy so far. Definitely try this if you have the chance. Btw I am 40...if that helps.
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
This is a wonderful moisturizer. I have combination skin but more dry and this hydrates and moisturizes beautifuly. My skin is baby soft and smooth and i honestly believe its helping clear out my skin. Also i think its helping my skin get mpre of a glow. The ONLY 1 negative i have is sometimes at first when i put it on it stings a bit but not bad and it does go away right away but so worth it. Plus the amount u get and the price is great too ($14 at walmart). Some may not like the smell but me personally i like it. It fades right away tho so if u dont then as long as u can deal for a minute or two ur good. Regardless it is such a great moisturizer it makes it worth it. I only been using it about 1 week and notice my face looks and feels alot better. Its so soft and looks brighter and more even. Im so glad i finally tried it. Plus it hydrates and moisturizes my drier skin without making it look or feel greasy and heavy and the hydration lasts. I absolutely reccommend this to anyone. They even have one for normal/oily skin too for those with oily skin.
Teri B.
I love this along with the normal/ oily skin one. I had gotten the normal/ oily skin one for free from bzzagent, i believe it was but I could be wrong about that, to try out. And since I loved that one I went out and bought the normal/dry skin one to mix with the normal/oily skin one. This mixture has done wonders for my combination skin. It keeps my oil and dry skin at bay and to a bare minimum. It doesn't make me an oily mess throughout the day either like some moisturizers have done to me.
Hailey D.
Huntington
I use this everyday as my moisturizer before applying a primer & makeup to my face. This hydrates my skin so well & leaves it looking amazing. My skin doesn’t feel oily or look oily after using this moisturizer like a lot of other ones. Way to go L’Oreal, this product is bomb!!!
Amanda S.
Pittsford, NY
I LOVE this! It soaks into the skin quickly, no greasy feeling. It really packs a moisture punch though! It has gotten rid of my dry patches on my cheeks. I can touch my face all throughout my workday and my skills feels softer to the touch and actually hydrated. I will continue to use this, and will repurchase when I run out. One pump works perfectly for my entire face, so this 3.04oz bottle should last you a while! I have been using this for 2 weeks now and it has not broken me out at all.
Kristal T.
This has been my go to all winter every morning after a gentle cleanser.  I love the silky feel with hydration, the smell is extremely light and pleasant.  I wear it under my foundation, its all good until I remove my makeup at night.  I give it a 4 star because my skin needs a more intense overnight moisturizer. It would be great to find a product just like this one for daytime with a SPF especially for summer when I don't use foundation as often.
Reni C.
Santa Monica, CA
This does not have a thin consistency as the Sephora and Clinique Liquid Moisturizers but it is comparable. It is a slightly denser liquid compared to the two other brands but it works just the same. The L'Oreal one has a fresh scent to it, nothing too strong and it does not linger very long. It applies nicely on the skin, it feels soothing and moisturizing. This keeps my skin hydrated all day long. I feel like liquid moisturizers tend to provide more hydration on my skin that cream ones, unless they are water-based such as Nature Republic's Aqua Cream or Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Water Gel. It also feels lightweight on the skin and non-greasy.
Rana s.
WICHITA
Sadly, this moisturizer did not work out for my sensitive skin, I felt a burning sensation and noticed some redness in my face when I apply it maybe because it contains alcohol in it and my skin does not do well with most of the products that contains alcohol. If you have a sensitive skin I recommend to test it first before applying it on your whole face.
Courtney T.
I’ve tried my fair share of skincare products over the years because I find it enjoyable, so believe me when I say that I’ve never had a product (makeup/skincare/etc.) break me out, until this one. I’ve always had pretty clear skin, expect for some mild rosacea on my cheeks, but when I use this, I wake up with tiny bumps all over my face. I don’t know what they put in this, but it’s the devil. I’ve never had a product do this to me. I’ve tried it a few times and have had the same result every time. Super upset that I lost the receipt and couldn’t return it because I literally never use it.
Natalie S.
Cicero
Performance: This is a pretty good moisturizer for spring through fall, however I bought it in winter hoping for serious moisture and it wasn’t enough despite the name and claims. In winter, it clung to dry spots and filled in pores and I could feel raised bumps on my skin. I put it away until the summer when I gave it another chance. I actually like it now! It soaks in right away and leaves skin soft. As long as I keep up with exfoliation, I don’t have those initial issues.

The texture is more like a serum than a heavy cream. I consider the smell to be strong but pleasant and it only lasts a moment. The glass bottle is impressive packaging.
Micaela R.
Morristown, TN
Is this good for dry skin? How is it compared to other moisturizers you've used or tried in the past? Is it worth the price?
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
I want to try this, but I'm not sure. I don't like when a moisturizer leaves residue and very oily feeling on my skin. How does this perform?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I see this product has hyaluronic acid in it. Has anyone noticed it reducing wrinkles and fine lines?
Elizabeth S.
Staff
How does this work on oily skin? I heard hyaluronic is good to use even if skin is on the oily side. Thanks!
sam d.
Roswell, GA
I tried a sample of this product from a magazine. I loved the smell and texture of it, but I'm wondering if it's good for everyday use?