BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Kayla R.
So far I really like this product! I received it for free to try, and even though I've only used it a handful of times, it feels so good on the skin. It's super moisturizing and not overly thick like most facial creams are. At first it feels heavy on the skin, but after really massaging it into the skin and waiting a few minutes, there's no more residue, like it completely soaks into the skin. Also, I have SUPER acne prone skin. It is very hard to find a facial cream that doesn't cause me to break out by the end of the night. After using this product as much as I did, and still no new pimples, I have to say this is one of the better facial creams I've tried.
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Wow. For a drug store moisturizer this product is rich and effective without being waxy or greasy. It has a pleasant texture and is easy to spread evenly without any overpowering scent. It absorbs quickly. While many moisturizers seem to lose their efficacy a few hours into the day this one is extremely long lasting. You can tell when you pay attention to the times you may tug skin on your face inadvertently and you don't feel that burn you may feel when your moisturizer is simply out of juice. Does not affect makeup application or performance.  I am thoroughly impressed. As an aside for CVS app/coupon folks, I was able to use CVS' monthly 25% off coupon AND a $2 manufacturer's coupon for an end cost of $13. Already planning for this as my go to daily moisturizer.
Dimple Meera J.
Kerala, India
Makes your skin hydrated all the time. I personally have a dry skin. Ad this really helped. It also helps in making your skin feel smooth
Chelsea J.
Selbyville
This is an amazing moisturizer. I had to give it 4 stars just because if you're sensitive to scents as I am then this product will give you some issues... But if you can get past the strong scent that it has (which I push past the scent because the benefits are worth it, at least for me) then you would definitely see results. I love how silky smooth this product makes my skin feel. The consistency is amazing, its creamy silky light and absorbs into the skin so quickly and keeps your skin moisturized for the whole day (not 72 hours like it says) but it packs a punch of moisture all day. I use it as my A.M. moisturizer and my makeup goes on smooth and even. The scent is strong as I've said in the beginning, its a clean crisp smell, like shampoo or some body washes but its strong. But honestly I feel like even with the strong scent I can push past that because again the benefits are worth it!!! I'm surprised with how much I enjoy this because I use all high end skin care but I love this!!
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
I am not a fan of this. It felt like the product just sat on my skin and didn't do anything moisturizing wise.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
My favorite cream ever! So light weight and smells great. Leaves my skin feeling super soft and lustrous.
Ashlee S.
Bolling Afb, DC
AMAZING product! So good for dry skinned girls like it says! This makes your face look so nice & dewy! And it smells really good too.
Melissa S.
Buckeye, AZ
I love this moisturer. I had bought it thinking it was a gel but it wasn't. I decided to give it a try anyway. It is so good. It leaves my skin soft and silky without being greasy. I am in love. It soaks into skin quickly and wears well under makeup. I will definitely be keeping this on hand!
Kenna R.
This has changed my life literally helped with my acne ...made my akin glowing and vibrant i wven go out without coverup some days i love it and recommend it i will be buying it from now on.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I received a free sample of this new product from L'Oréal . AND IT'S really very good and leaves your face very smooth and firm.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?